Conspiracy Theories...

kingzoso

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a conspiracy theory or is more of an urban legend but here goes...

During the 1990's a rumor made its way around the African-American community that the CIA spiked Snapple with drugs that made black men sterile.  Ludicrous, I know, but the things some people will believe.  

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a conspiracy theory or is more of an urban legend but here goes...

During the 1990's a rumor made its way around the African-American community that the CIA spiked Snapple with drugs that made black men sterile.  Ludicrous, I know, but the things some people will believe.  

I remember hearing as a young teen that sodas with the ingredient Yellow 5 would reduce the size of male anatomy. Needless to say I laid off the Mountain Dew for a while. :lol:

Rumors began circulating about tartrazine in the 1990s regarding a link to its consumption (specifically its use in Mountain Dew) and adverse effects on male potency, testicle and penis size, and sperm count. There are no documented cases supporting the claim tartrazine will shrink a man's penis or cause it to stop growing.[29][30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartrazine#Myths

I remember hearing as a young teen that sodas with the ingredient Yellow 5 would reduce the size of male anatomy. Needless to say I laid off the Mountain Dew for a while. :lol:

Rumors began circulating about tartrazine in the 1990s regarding a link to its consumption (specifically its use in Mountain Dew) and adverse effects on male potency, testicle and penis size, and sperm count. There are no documented cases supporting the claim tartrazine will shrink a man's penis or cause it to stop growing.[29][30]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartrazine#Myths

Now that I think about it, that rumor could have been started by a rival company lol. Pretty clever, considering Mountain Dew's demographic!

guess so.

:Thinking:

Hey. No worries. Coinkidinks are a natural thing, that are smaller points of a larger picture. Ever heard of that theory that everything is connected? Like if it were possible to go back in time and change one thing, and you step on a dog turd with a fly stuck in it, it would change the course of man. Maybe that fly had a purpose.

Obama_fly_2010_2461812c.jpg

*Edit to say, picture is not meant to be "political". It's a "coincidence" that this man "happens to be" involved in such. It's to prove a point*

What did Elton John sing... The Circle of Life? It's all good.

I believe in similarities, but not in coinkidinks. That's just me.

Coincidence or similarity, Jules?

Not a rumor, fact! To this day whenever I drink a Snapple I feel like a sterile little man afterward. That stuff is nasty...too damn sweet for me.

Funny you say though, when I was in boot camp we were told by our DI's that they put salt peter in the food during training to keep us focused and prevent erections, thus the reason why no one rubs one out at night when no one is around or even thinking about sex. Of course this was pure bullshit. The reason why a group of mostly 18-19 year old boys were not thinking about sex was because the training regimen was so demanding and brutal (for pampered, privileged teenagers that is) we had no time to think about sex. I remember as soon as lights out EVERYONE was sound asleep in their racks until reveille and a screaming DI woke us to begin our pleasant day anew.

Stress & psychology are amazing things.

Hey. No worries. Coinkidinks are a natural thing, that are smaller points of a larger picture. Ever heard of that theory that everything is connected? Like if it were possible to go back in time and change one thing, and you step on a dog turd with a fly stuck in it, it would change the course of man. Maybe that fly had a purpose.

Obama_fly_2010_2461812c.jpg

*Edit to say, picture is not meant to be "political". It's a "coincidence" that this man "happens to be" involved in such. It's to prove a point*

What did Elton John sing... The Circle of Life? It's all good.

I believe in similarities, but not in coinkidinks. That's just me.

Coincidence or similarity, Jules?

Conspiracy. Big pharma does not want to lose their monopoly.

• 1 month later...

4264.jpg?w=620&q=85&auto=format&sharp=10

Queen’s 2015 Christmas Message: "Enjoy Your Final Christmas"

Posted on December 25, 2015

The Queen dropped a bombshell yesterday while filming her annual Christmas Message for the BBC, hinting at deep personal regrets over the murder of Princess Diana, a BBC insider claims.

Clearly troubled, the Queen said, "She knew too much." The Queen asked her subjects to understand that the Royal Family simply did what was necessary to ensure their own survival.

Senior BBC production staff and palace advisors scrambled to cancel the take, but not before the Queen expressed dark fears that this will be the last Christmas on earth because malevolent forces, much stronger than her own, are stalking across Europe, gaining ground every day. :wtf:

"I hope you enjoy your final Christmas," she said bitterly, before BBC staff, under strict orders from palace advisors, cancelled the take and sent junior staff on an early lunch.

Later in the day the Christmas message was re-done, the second take proving less troubling to the establishment.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pope-Francis-Photo-by-Jeffrey-Bruno-460x

Pope Francis told crowds in St. Peter’s Square that this Christmas might be the last one for humanity. In a grim speech, the Pope said that the current chaotic state of the world marks the beginning of the "end times", and that this time next year the world is likely to be unrecognizable.

Francis, who previously announced the beginning of World War 3, had labeled this year’s Christmas as a "charade" during a Mass at the Casa Santa Maria earlier in the month.

"We are close to Christmas. There will be lights, there will be parties, bright trees, even Nativity scenes – all decked out – while the world continues to wage war," he said earlier in December.

The Pontiff, who turned 79 on Thursday, elaborated on his views this weekend, telling a crowd, "While the world starves, burns, and descends further into chaos, we should realize that this year’s Christmas celebrations for those who choose to celebrate it may be their last."

What the heck's going on?! :wtf:

• 4 weeks later...

Ummm...well, this is the first time that I am participating in this thread. I hope what I am about to say will not open up a can of worms. I like to keep an open mind and draw my own conclusions, but I honestly, am not quite sure what to make of what I am about to post below :blink: It seems like something out of a bad sci-fi movie, where the villain springs back to life! :wacko: Hitler was the scum of the earth!! No buts about it! But I was just so stunned to read all these 'theories' regarding his death  (like the ones below) and the existence of FBI files on the subject that I just had to post it on this thread. I know that this entire subject has been discussed before on this thread (as revealed by the search function), but I never knew that there were FBI files on the matter and I again, am not sure what to make of all this :peace: 

Edited to add : There is an upcoming series on this entire saga called Hunting Hitler (courtesy of the History Channel) and I will definitely be watching as it will (in my opinion) be very interesting to see, how such a crazy theory can be postulated in the first place, let alone justified!! :wacko: 

Secret FBI files 'reveal Hitler DID fake death' after WW2 then flew to TENERIFE

IN an astonishing new series, a team of former CIA investigators uncover secret FBI files to 'reveal' exactly what happened to Adolf Hitler.

PUBLISHED: 06:53, Fri, Jan 8, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:31, Mon, Jan 18, 2016

Adolf Hitler

Secret FBI documents are believed to show Adolf Hitler lived after WW2

Using a collection of never-before-seen documents, the team claim to have proof Hitler did not kill himself in his underground bunker at the end of the Second World War. 

Instead, the investigators believe Hitler faked his own death before scarpering to the Canary Islands to live out his days in the sunshine.

CIA veteran Bob Baer said: "The narrative the government gives us is a lie. if you look at the FBI files it throws open the investigation.

"What we are doing is re-examine history, history that we thought was settled that Hitler died in the bunker but the deeper we get into it, it's clear to me we don't have any facts for it." 

The team have access to 700 pages of newly declassified information, with one document stating: "American Army officials in Germany have not located Hitler's body nor is there any reliable source that Hitler is dead."

The team, who feature in a series on The History Channel, used sonar, historical maps and cutting-edge technology as well as interviewing a series of alleged witnesses to the crazed dictator's escape.

Hitler easily faked his own death through the use of double, say the team, who add the corpse found by the Russians was actually five inches shorter than Hitler with a smaller skull. 

Not to mention the fact the body disappeared before the American or British authorities could investigate it.

Some reports suggested Hitler had lived to 95 with a lover in Brazil after an unusual photograph emerged.

Ex-United Nations (UN) war crimes investigator John Cencich helps lead the investigation. Initially a sceptic, Mr Cencich insists there IS evidence both Hitler and his wife Eva Braun had doubles. 

He said: "We do know from evidence both of them had doubles. If someone was going to stage a crime scene, this was the perfect way to do it.

“The accepted truth that he committed suicide is ambiguous.”

FBI files

The FBI report on Hitler's flight to South America from the Canaries

As the war came to an end many Nazis fled and set up a new life in warmer climes, many making it all the way to South America and the crack team uncover a mass Nazi exodus from Templehof airport the day after Hitler was last seen in public. 

In a further twist, the plane even contained Hitler's luggage. 

The team conclude Hitler could not have made the long journey in a single trip and evidence points them towards the Canary Islands and Spain. 

Interviewing an alleged witness to Hitler's escape Mr Cencich speaks to a former construction worker who claims to have seen Hitler in May 1945, days after he supposedly died in Berlin.

Hitler

A picture believed to show Adolf Hitler when he would have been 93

The Spanish man tells Mr Cencich: "In 1945 I was building a secret construction inside the monastery in Samos. 

"I had to build secret tunnels and compartments for Germans. Yes, the Germans were Nazis and one of these guys was Adolf Hitler. 

"He was right there, he wasn't wearing a moustache or anything. this was May 1945. I realised it was really Hitler because of the airplane. 

"I went to work in another town. The first thing I saw in this town was a German airplane. It had landed in an old potato field. the farmer told me there were five people who landed, they were German."

From there it is believed Hitler travelled by U-Boat to Argentina to be reunited with his Nazi comrades. 

A complex network of tunnels and secret airplanes made the journey possible. 

In the series, the team travel to Argentina to uncover a school that was part of the Nazi Youth movement before heading into the jungle to search a recently discovered Nazi compound before making their investigation leads them to the Canary Islands. 

The series is the latest in a long line of theories surrounding the fate of the Nazi dictator with mystery surrounding the exact details around the aftermath of his death and concerns raised over the Russians, who found the bunker first, and their investigation.

Source : http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/632677/Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-fake-death-World-War-Two-Tenerife

19 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Ummm...well, this is the first time that I am participating in this thread. I hope what I am about to say will not open up a can of worms. I like to keep an open mind and draw my own conclusions, but I honestly, am not quite sure what to make of what I am about to post below :blink: It seems like something out of a bad sci-fi movie, where the villain springs back to life! :wacko: Hitler was the scum of the earth!! No buts about it! But I was just so stunned to read all these 'theories' regarding his death  (like the ones below) and the existence of FBI files on the subject that I just had to post it on this thread. I know that this entire subject has been discussed before on this thread (as revealed by the search function), but I never knew that there were FBI files on the matter and I again, am not sure what to make of all this :peace: 

Edited to add : There is an upcoming series on this entire saga called Hunting Hitler (courtesy of the History Channel) and I will definitely be watching as it will (in my opinion) be very interesting to see, how such a crazy theory can be postulated in the first place, let alone justified!! :wacko: 

Secret FBI files 'reveal Hitler DID fake death' after WW2 then flew to TENERIFE

IN an astonishing new series, a team of former CIA investigators uncover secret FBI files to 'reveal' exactly what happened to Adolf Hitler.

PUBLISHED: 06:53, Fri, Jan 8, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:31, Mon, Jan 18, 2016

Adolf Hitler

Secret FBI documents are believed to show Adolf Hitler lived after WW2

Using a collection of never-before-seen documents, the team claim to have proof Hitler did not kill himself in his underground bunker at the end of the Second World War. 

Instead, the investigators believe Hitler faked his own death before scarpering to the Canary Islands to live out his days in the sunshine.

CIA veteran Bob Baer said: "The narrative the government gives us is a lie. if you look at the FBI files it throws open the investigation.

"What we are doing is re-examine history, history that we thought was settled that Hitler died in the bunker but the deeper we get into it, it's clear to me we don't have any facts for it." 

The team have access to 700 pages of newly declassified information, with one document stating: "American Army officials in Germany have not located Hitler's body nor is there any reliable source that Hitler is dead."

The team, who feature in a series on The History Channel, used sonar, historical maps and cutting-edge technology as well as interviewing a series of alleged witnesses to the crazed dictator's escape.

Hitler easily faked his own death through the use of double, say the team, who add the corpse found by the Russians was actually five inches shorter than Hitler with a smaller skull. 

Not to mention the fact the body disappeared before the American or British authorities could investigate it.

Some reports suggested Hitler had lived to 95 with a lover in Brazil after an unusual photograph emerged.

Ex-United Nations (UN) war crimes investigator John Cencich helps lead the investigation. Initially a sceptic, Mr Cencich insists there IS evidence both Hitler and his wife Eva Braun had doubles. 

He said: "We do know from evidence both of them had doubles. If someone was going to stage a crime scene, this was the perfect way to do it.

“The accepted truth that he committed suicide is ambiguous.”

FBI files

The FBI report on Hitler's flight to South America from the Canaries

As the war came to an end many Nazis fled and set up a new life in warmer climes, many making it all the way to South America and the crack team uncover a mass Nazi exodus from Templehof airport the day after Hitler was last seen in public. 

In a further twist, the plane even contained Hitler's luggage. 

The team conclude Hitler could not have made the long journey in a single trip and evidence points them towards the Canary Islands and Spain. 

Interviewing an alleged witness to Hitler's escape Mr Cencich speaks to a former construction worker who claims to have seen Hitler in May 1945, days after he supposedly died in Berlin.

Hitler

A picture believed to show Adolf Hitler when he would have been 93

The Spanish man tells Mr Cencich: "In 1945 I was building a secret construction inside the monastery in Samos. 

"I had to build secret tunnels and compartments for Germans. Yes, the Germans were Nazis and one of these guys was Adolf Hitler. 

"He was right there, he wasn't wearing a moustache or anything. this was May 1945. I realised it was really Hitler because of the airplane. 

"I went to work in another town. The first thing I saw in this town was a German airplane. It had landed in an old potato field. the farmer told me there were five people who landed, they were German."

From there it is believed Hitler travelled by U-Boat to Argentina to be reunited with his Nazi comrades. 

A complex network of tunnels and secret airplanes made the journey possible. 

In the series, the team travel to Argentina to uncover a school that was part of the Nazi Youth movement before heading into the jungle to search a recently discovered Nazi compound before making their investigation leads them to the Canary Islands. 

The series is the latest in a long line of theories surrounding the fate of the Nazi dictator with mystery surrounding the exact details around the aftermath of his death and concerns raised over the Russians, who found the bunker first, and their investigation.

Source : http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/632677/Adolf-Hitler-Nazi-fake-death-World-War-Two-Tenerife

When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, 'No.'

When Stalin was asked his theory on Hitler, Stalin replied: "He is not dead. He escaped either to Spain or Argentina."

"We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's death." Dwight D. Eisenhower 1952

Good Wednesday to you, Kiwi. How's it going? Nice post.

I saw that FBI document about a year ago. The Hunting Hitler has been on. It was an 8 part series. We had touched on it in the WWII thread and about Hitler escaping. If you would like a copy of the documentary I don't mind helping. But it will probably have re-runs anyway.

Hitler had dupes. Not clones, but duplicates. Attempted assassinations on him, by insiders, etc.

https://youtu.be/Z9AAnXo0F5c

April 29, he had just learned about what happened to Mussolini. It wasn't pretty.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/12/10/hitler.skull.debate/

The DNA done in 2009 didn't even match Hitler.

Here's an interesting read for you.

http://www.sott.net/article/271827-Shocking-evidence-Hitler-escaped-Germany

Make the lie big. Make it simple and eventually they will believe it. - Hitler

Have a meaningful, fine, interesting and fun rest of the week. :) 

^ Indeed, Hitler likely did not kill himself nor was he likely killed in Germany, all available evidence point to his and Eva's escape around the time of his birthday. A couple of people in the bunker who were not within Hitler's inner circle but mere functionaries claim the Hitler which was in the bunker up to around April 17th or thereabouts was a completely different person to the Hitler in the bunker post April 21st or thereabouts. They claim up until then Hitler looked relatively healthy and was acting like a leader of state. After that point this "new" Hitler looked very ill, seemed smaller & older, and was not commanding anyone, in fact these witnesses claim he was treated like an unwanted houseguest until his death on April 30th. 

Any eyewitness testimony given by Hitler's people within the bunker is most likely bullshit as those people were die-hard Nazi's and followers of the Hitler cult. However credence can be give to the two witnesses who claimed the above since neither were part of Hitler's entourage but were two low level officers who were assigned to the bunker somewhere around the beginning of April. 

I too believe Hitler and Eva escaped, however I do not believe they lived long afterward but anything is possible. Hitler was such a megalomaniac I just cannot see him scampering off and living the life of a retired stockbroker after wielding such power. I prefer to think he escaped but was killed by Franco out of fear of Allied reprisals should the Allies find out. I think that would be poetic justice, to be killed by the very dictator you created and supported.

3 hours ago, eminence said:

Walt Disney was a fan of Hitler. Maybe Hitler is frozen in a vault underneath Disneyland along with Walt Disney?

Most people would be very, very surprised at a list of prominent world leaders and industrialists who both supported and admired Hitler. Scary stuff.

6 hours ago, eminence said:

Walt Disney was a fan of Hitler. Maybe Hitler is frozen in a vault underneath Disneyland along with Walt Disney?

How's it going 'eminence'? Yeah, they're hanging out in the Pirates of the Caribbean exhibit. :P  Just kidding. But nice post. Rock On!

They integrated after being given a free pass. It's not rocket science to figure out where many of them ended up.

image-04-small.jpg

Walt Disney and his good friend. Wernher von Braun. Former SS officer that eventually became Director of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center.

By mutual agreement, both the Americans and the USSR covered up both the war crimes of the scientists they brought to their nations as well as the occult practices of the Nazis, secret aircraft, and other weapons that the Germans were developing. Rather with being presented as the deadly workers they had been, the scientists were credited with their achievements early in the war and then portrayed as bunglers and drones during the years that followed until the war came to an end.

On 1/19/2016 at 11:39 PM, slave to zep said:

Kiwi, I have heard the theory about him escaping. Guess we may never know the whole truth. 

just  like OBL.... they should show the body.

I completely agree, Julie! If the Soviets hadn't been so vague and secretive about the whereabouts of Hitler's remains, the truth would've been revealed decades ago. In the late 1940's, what with people being so paranoid about 'Hitler sightings', a conspiracy theory was certainly in the making, all those years ago! :wacko: 

From everything that I've read so far about Hitler's 'escape' (including all the interesting links provided by Andy, in response to my earlier post - thanks mate, much appreciated :friends: ), I am rather inclined to subscribe to that theory, because:

i) There are actual declassified FBI files that state that there is inconclusive evidence that Hitler died, as history books claim, in April, 1945

ii) I also believe in the validity of Nick Bellatoni's and Professor Linda Strausbaugh's findings. 

What I don't believe, is Hitler living a quiet and uneventful life, till the ripe old age of 95 (without making a sound! :P ) and that part about him having a Brazilian girlfriend, well, that's just an element of silliness added, to make Hitler's last days resemble a soap opera! :lol: 

I cannot wait to watch the series called Hunting Hitler. From what I could understand from the series trailer, the investigators actually seem to think that there is insufficient evidence to support the fact that Hitler actually lived in a bunker! :huh: I hope those researchers finally, debunk all myths and legends surrounding Hitler's last days. 

10 hours ago, JTM said:

It's all a rich man's trick....A  three  and a half hour must see.

Yes it's very good. We watched this a few months ago.

I think he's spot on.

I wish this stuff was on regular TV so that all the Kardashian crowd (general public ) could wake up.

I'm sick and tired of being labelled a nutcase conspiracy theorist, when the truth is right there hidden in plain sight. 

Americans just don't want to  believe this can happen.

But it can.

And it has.

And no doubt it will again. 

18 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Anyone watching the new X Files?

I dig it. Same vibe as the original show. It's no Fargo , I don't see any golden globes nominations, but its good fun... Lots of Alex Jones influence going on.

It starts here on Sunday..... can't wait!

Is  Alex connected to the show ?

Archived