Know any band member alias' ?

yoosrid

for an update, there are people like you, who are rude, and think they know it all, as I stated, anyone with nothing more to do all day than research a certain subject, in your case Led Zeppelin, would know it all, or think they do.

My advice to you is simply Get a Life, Get a Life, and live it, with so many things available about this group of nearly 40 years old, it is in past, you have great knowledge, but you do need to give respect to other people on this forum, and stop showing off. As I said, I know things and stories about Led Zeppelin that I would never ever tell here, I respect them enough not to.

I suggest you quit being the know all, and be a little laid back, in the long run it will do you good.cool.gif

For an update you are back to your old tricks and I suggest you leave Steve and other members alone as far as fighting with them...I have known Steve for many years. He has his way of doing things, but he has useful information.

Your on ignore,and staying there, I do not speak to you, not after

the dreadful things you did, between 2005/2007. I am not making

that information public, but you know what you did to me. One day

when your very old it will come back to haunt you,maybe not know

as you are so full of yourself, but it will, a case of what comes around

goes around.

goes around.

Well you have had more aliases be be than anyone on this forum perhaps except joel and still playing the victim eh pauline. :angry:

goes around.

Thus tons of email try's and PM's?

Give it a rest. It's been shown you dream things up people do and then get mad when they point out you're a liar.

You cannot get along with anyone.

Being nice doesn't work. Ignoring you only works until you dream up a new user name or pull someone else into it.

Give it a rest and be nice for a change :angry:

Thus tons of email try's and PM's?

Give it a rest. It's been shown you dream things up people do and then get mad when they point out you're a liar.

You cannot get along with anyone.

Being nice doesn't work. Ignoring you only works until you dream up a new user name or pull someone else into it.

Give it a rest and be nice for a change angry.gif

I get along with everyone I have loads of friends, I do not

argue with people. You however were the worst, horrible person

ever, and anyone on here should be warned about you. You do not

come over to someone s country and then threatened to kill family

members, and then kidnap me, I am not frightened of you,people

know what your like by reading your stupid posts, you don t make any

sense, but then you never did. I have not come here to argue with

a low life like you. so leave me alone. I am not scared of you,because

you will never be allowed back in the UK you were deported it is on

records,with airports and deportation. Just leave me alone, and also stop

hacking into my e mails,concentrate on something else.slapface.gif

thank you.

thank you.

Added to your FBI reports.

Oh and I am allowed anywhere I want to be. One is nowhere near a psycho.

Did we not just go through this 1000 times?

:bubble:

thank you.

Nevermind - she's been banned.

• 2 months later...

Jimmy registered as "James MacGregor" when checking into the Sunset Marquis in Los Angeles on Dec 4, 1983.

He was on the ARMS Benefit Tour at the time.

Samuel Liddell "MacGregor" Mathers, born as Samuel Liddell (January 8 or 11, 1854 – November 5 or 20, 1918), was one of the most influential figures in modern Occultism. He is one of the founders of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a ceremonial magic order:

http://www.golden-dawn.eu/home.aspx

Okay, Cool. I read every sentence you just wrote above. Very interesting and intriguing. However, and I do not mean to sound condescending or naive, but how does all this relate to Mr. Jimmy Page? I am sure you could go on forever, but what does all this mean in relation to Jimmy Page and/or Led Zeppelin. In my opinion, it seems that you are subtley hinting that Jimmy Page is or was somewhat fascinated and or caught up in all this "intrigue".

You routinely ask questions on this forum and then completely fail to comprehend the answer. How does it relate? I can't spell it out anymore than I already did. I even used bold print to help you on your journey. Do you really fail to see the connection here? Did you not know Jimmy is a Thelemite?

Don't even bother to answer, because your the same person who also received answers to this four weeks ago and you still don't get it

you just post here to be above everyone and everything else, you may know a lot, but your information comes from internet s sources, or books, how else would you know so much.

Wow, I just registered on this forum (newbie, I know) but the broken down flow of logic across this (resurrected) 7 page thread is astonishing.

The connection between Jimmy Page and occultism is referenced in nearly every Led Zeppelin documentary and biography. If even a new fan with only a passing interest in the band hasn't figured that out by the year 2009, it may be an issue of literacy, reading comprehension, or complete laziness. I have to side with SteveAJones here.

The fact that he was criticized for using internet sources and books only proves his (and my) point: this is basic info... common knowledge. I only started seriously listening to Led Zeppelin in the past few weeks, but I've known about Page's hobbies for years just by being aware of general rock trivia. How frustrating it must be to answer such a basic question, and then be doubted for it by someone who had previously asked a similar question and received the same answer. SteveAJones didn't say anything that was out of line in such context, although I can imagine him banging his head against a wall from the frustration.

I understood he had hotel aliases, to avoid fan disturbances, like The Chevalier MacGregor and such... OTO and Golden Dawn references, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't the one signing the checks! laugh.gif

Evster, I think you would agree he was fairly meticulous about the aliases he has chosen to use throughout his life.

There was a reason or some underlying rationale behind each of them. Which brings us to his first stage name -

Nelson Storm. I can't recall why that of all names to come up with was chosen. Blissful anonymity?

Can anyone shed some light?

Archived