2014 Baseball Thread

jb126

Yeah I forgot about that lunkhead Johnson when I picked Oakland to win the AL West.

They came through but no thanks to him. Now its time to face this Tanaka. I hope we eat this sushi eatin instant millionaire for breakfast. Hardy is supposed to be back. Lets go O's!!!!

I just turned my head to MLB Network & see it's 3-2 in the Orioles game; time to sweat....

:veryhot:

3-3. I have lost faith in Gonzalez being a pitcher of great quality. I hope Bundy is developed soon and is called up. Tillman is rock solid. The pen is good. But a 3-0 lead just evaporates due to this guy. He just struck out the last guy to end the inning. Buck had better be ready to pull the trigger on him if he wants to win this game. Still no Hardy. WTF? He was supposed to play tonight? I guess they are waiting to go back to warmer climate of Baltimore.

Bong-Man should be able to shed some light on this, as I wonder how Detroit fans are feeling about Joe Nathan as the closer so far?

I saw the end of the A's game yesterday and how Johnson, the former O's closer messed things up and almost blew the game. Luckily for Oakland they got a 3 run HR in extra's to win a game they led 4-0 after half an inning. How about the end of that Orioles/Yankees game? Don't ya love it Walter?

4-1 Yanks over Sawx, not sure who Rick is pulling for in that series....

I hope they beat the crap out of each other. I have to be more concerned with us. We are going to try and join the 5-5 club tonight. With Tillman going I like our chances. Hardy is to return I hear also. I am wondering if Milwaukee is for real? So far very impressive. They go into Boston and sweep. They beat Cliff Lee. On fire.

Man did it turn out to be a great move by my Orioles to get rid of Johnson. Oakland has removed him from his duties as closer. I watched the last effort. Their manager was fuming with him when he took the ball away. He nearly blew a 4-0 lead and they were lucky to win in extra innings. He looked horrendous like he did for us last year, costing us the playoffs no doubt. Tillman goes tonight. I am hoping for another solid effort.

Tillman definitely has the stuff to be the ace of that O's staff & he's the only starter with good numbers so far in this early part of the season. The thing I worry about with the O's is can the starters go deep into ballgames and save that bullpen some innings. I don't think Buck wants to tire out his bullpen arms before the break.

Since the Mets don't play til late tonight, I think I'll watch the Marlins/Phillies game. Rick's Cy Young pick, Fernandez looks real good so far....

Tillman definitely has the stuff to be the ace of that O's staff & he's the only starter with good numbers so far in this early part of the season. The thing I worry about with the O's is can the starters go deep into ballgames and save that bullpen some innings. I don't think Buck wants to tire out his bullpen arms before the break.

Since the Mets don't play til late tonight, I think I'll watch the Marlins/Phillies game. Rick's Cy Young pick, Fernandez looks real good so far....

I cannot believe that Tillman pitches a 3 hitter and loses. They fucked him. No hitting. No Hardy still. What is up with that? and Cruz looks like he is in a trance. Wake up you fucker. No wonder Texas traded the bitch

^^ From the highlights I saw, not only no hitting, but the infield defense was a problem as well.

It may be early, but apparently it's not too early for the Braves to own the Nationals again. King Felix looks real good out of the gate & only the Mets could lose the way they did last night, oi vey....

I watched most of that Marlins game, Fernandez didn't have good command of his fastball most of the night.

Twins pounding the Royals, that is a bit of a shocker. I wonder if my Cy Young pick Verlander will get his first win tonight. He's got a good ERA but no wins so far...

Hunter was one strike away from the win and save and he gives up a tying home run. We eventually won the game in extra innings. But we had best start hitting. Hardy is back. That is good. Time for the bats to wake up. I am starting to believe Milwaukee is for real.

Archived