Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Once I have borrowed me a book in our library and the name was "Fantasies of women" :D

I think that the book " Crazy Jimmy fantasies of the Pagettes" would be a bestseller in any case! :lol:

Yes but think there could be an item of news saying that women all over the world have lost sleep or have suffered from Heartattacks, but I certainly woudln't mind reading a book like that ;)

OK I have noew reached the morning and I'm not even tired :lol: once I get into the Pagette mode, it is very hard for em to get out of it :D

OK I would love to have fantises about...

oqwvew.jpg

b877ug.jpg

29bo9c3.jpg

I mean really love to have fantises about him...

4ht8vn.jpg

Yes but think there could be an item of news saying that women all over the world have lost sleep or have suffered from Heartattacks, but I certainly woudln't mind reading a book like that ;)

OK I have noew reached the morning and I'm not even tired :lol: once I get into the Pagette mode, it is very hard for em to get out of it :D

OK I would love to have fantises about...

oqwvew.jpg

b877ug.jpg

29bo9c3.jpg

I mean really love to have fantises about him...

4ht8vn.jpg

There must be a warning on the first page "Reading of that book may cause heartattack or even kill! Not recommended for ladies with heart weakness or high blood pressure"

:lol::lol::lol:

There must be a warning on the first page "Reading of that book may cause heartattack or even kill! Not recommended for ladies with heart weakness or high blood pressure"

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: fair play-good one.

We should do a chapter each-I know what chapter is going to be based on :shifty:;)

33tl8n4.jpg

14cd4sw.jpg

wb2lb8.jpg

vqhddu.jpg

Not forgetting his ass of course :drool:

j90z6b.jpg

Mmm...I'd like to orbit Saturn, if ya catch my drift.

Oh yes I catch your drift alright, and it's not a bad one either ;)

I´m also bringing something for the inspiration :)

Isn´t he just sooo skinny?

1966_JP_01.jpg

1Jimmeh.jpg

cap1089.jpg

zep_rare_207.jpg

1st pic-Oh he has such a heavenly body...:drool:

2nd-those shadows sure know how to play-and again he has such a perfect body.

3rd+4th-OH GOOD LORD!!! :faint1:

That's what I try to capture in my drawings and story. It's so frustrating. I'm jealous of Lori, Bebe, Pamela, Catherine, Lynne Collions (who left with Jimmy from the Boston Tea Party concert and was dating Steven Tyler that the time), and Jackie DeShannon. And Patricia, who got to be with him as he was during Outrider with his hair so fluffy and Jiemma. Funnily, I'm not as jealous of Charlotte and she got be with him longer than anyone. As Renata said, they all got to be in Jimmy's arms.

It would have been fun to be in LA than. I've thought of that before, with Jimmy in his candle lit room with all his tapastries at the Contintenal Riot House.

I love your comment. I'm jealous of only Charlotte contrary to you :D(sorry!)

Because she was the only woman whom Jimmy really lived with and called 'my lady' in the 70's.

I think she is the best person for writing the book on Jimmy,but she will never do it.

(But I want to read it very much because she knows REAL JIMMY well!)

They are beautiful couple and family... :wub: (the quality of these pics is not so good,sorry)

0000219287-83618L.jpg

3q7v306hz9gf60z7.jpg

Edited by Alice75

I love your comment. I'm jealous of only Charlotte contrary to you :D(sorry!)

Because she was the only woman whom Jimmy really lived with and called 'my lady' in the 70's.

I think she is the best person for writing the book on Jimmy,but she will never do it.

(But I want to read it very much because she knows REAL JIMMY well!)

They are beautiful couple and family... :wub: (the quality of these pics is not so good,sorry)

0000219287-83618L.jpg

3q7v306hz9gf60z7.jpg

Oh, I am jealous of her, but they were so beautiful and sweet together, unlike the others. I wish she would write a book about Jimmy. That would be very interesting.

Oh yes I catch your drift alright, and it's not a bad one either ;)

1st pic-Oh he has such a heavenly body...:drool:

2nd-those shadows sure know how to play-and again he has such a perfect body.

3rd+4th-OH GOOD LORD!!! :faint1:

What about.....

1. His elegance and style

2. His shyness

3. His accent, voice and his laugh

4. His interest in art and all different music

5. And be the closest thing to Lancolot living in his gothic palace (Tower House)

Edited by aen27

The year of my birth is 1964, but I have a soul of a 17-20 year old in the last time :D :D

I think it is time enough to be serious and boring ;)

Spacewoman-

I am a bit older than you but I have always been about 16 inside. We might as well enjoy rock and roll music and looking at fine pictures of Jimmy along with the other Pagettes. It's a safe fantasy - like you I would rather dream about him than have known him in the 70's and been hurt by him. His first love in life is his music and I'm sure any woman came second.

Ladies- bring on more pictures!

Spacewoman-

I am a bit older than you but I have always been about 16 inside. We might as well enjoy rock and roll music and looking at fine pictures of Jimmy along with the other Pagettes. It's a safe fantasy - like you I would rather dream about him than have known him in the 70's and been hurt by him. His first love in life is his music and I'm sure any woman came second.

Ladies- bring on more pictures!

Though this might be extra interference...

What he loves better than music might be his children.

He really said in some interview (2004 or 2005?) ''The greatest moment in my life is the moment when each of my children was born.''

(he sincerely had loved child's mother before the child's birth of course ;) )

But I lost this article!! When I find it, I'll introduce it here again.

Edited by Alice75

Though this might be extra interference...

What he loves better than music might be his children.

He really said in some interview (2004 or 2005?) ''The greatest moment in my life is the moment when each of my children was born.''

But I lost this article!! When I find it, I'll introduce it here again.

It's Q from 2006 from his little interview.

Once I have borrowed me a book in our library and the name was "Fantasies of women" :D

I think that the book " Crazy Jimmy fantasies of the Pagettes" would be a bestseller in any case! :lol:

IF there wasn't a chapter called Jimmy Page (50 pages+more) then...It's no use reading the book.