Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

2ut2muw.jpg

266.jpg

led_zeppelin_1980_-_dortmund_german.jpg

Oh finally, ABOUT TIME! Here they are!

After zillions of great pictures, these are definitely the ONES that make me sigh "awww this is the Jimmy I adore..."

That's how I like my Pagey, thanks!

and that second photo!!.... oh goodness me!

No words can describe enough what I feel, maybe these emoticons can give an idea hahaha... :icecream:tongue0018.gifcharacter00104.gif

Lunchtime here in Sydney now. He would definitely be a nice main course, what am I saying? A 5 course meal, dessert included!! LOL LOL

^ Very naughty all! But not a bad idea!! I just found this on another site and was so thrilled to find it somewhere where I could put it here where it belongs. Ohhhh! He makes me crazy in this with that necklace hanging out of his shirt! Breathe Alexandra!

Pagey-1.jpg

Edited by aen27

How about this for a starter?

I'm thinking First?

Second...mmmmm....yummy

Dessert?

And Coffee, you can never forget the coffee. The hot, steamming coffee...

That is a tasty meal

:D JAL! Feel sorry for the ones who are on a diet. .. :D Certainly I have never been and won't ever need it :P so I surely can indulge myself over and over and as I please on this meal.. ;)

Here's a small appetizer. Enjoy it!

1344.jpg

^ Very naughty all! But not a bad idea!! I just found this on another site and was so thrilled to find it somewhere where I could put it here where it belongs. Ohhhh! He makes me crazy in this with that necklace hanging out of his shirt! Breathe Alexandra!

Pagey-1.jpg

...thanks and You are right... this picture for sure belongs right here...and about everything else, I 2nd that!!!!

here are few more...this man is on a mission to seduce women with his timeless charm....God, and we fall one by one all around the world............

y01006a.jpg

yardbirds.0.0.0x0.344x344.jpeg

e-yardbirds-tea.jpg