Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Awww 'PlanetPage' I would love to go back and revisit that time again too (love the Pagey picture btw :drool:)!! We probably would have had a fantastic time together ;) I would really have never thought that all these years later, I would be reminiscing with Zep and Pagey fans about those times. It just goes to show how magnificent, timeless and wonderful the music of Led Zeppelin actually is!!

:toast: Here's a toast to you and all of the amazing people that I have met on this site :)

ILJP...I remember exactly...wanting to have friends like you to hang out...for me everything was so new , and of course I was so young too...pushing 16 back in 77'... and I know exactly why young people today want to be fans of Led Zeppelin...they got it all, the charisma, talent beyond words...they are truly Rock's Royalty ....you know what I mean... :D

And I would love to have a time machine to make this experience which I have missed back then! I´m a new fan and that´s why I must catch up a lot.

Old fans meet new fans here and this is awesome- LZ music will never die! :yay:

Yes it is definitely awesome & I hope there is more in store for us diehard Pagey fans!! :guitar_mood:

'Spacewoman' your pictures & wallpapers are just great! Thanks so much for posting them all :)

ILJP...I remember exactly...wanting to have friends like you to hang out...for me everything was so new , and of course I was so young too...pushing 16 back in 77'... and I know exactly why young people today want to be fans of Led Zeppelin...they got it all, the charisma, talent beyond words...they are truly Rock's Royalty ....you know what I mean... :D

:lol: I was not that much older than you back then :blush::bagoverhead:

And you are so right about them being 'Rock's Royalty' - Zeppelin will always be number one in my book!

73907974.jpg

^

I love the look on his face in this one. Make me have very naughty thoughts....

jp73.jpg

Thank you for posting these, I love them, oh those curles in the first one :wub:

Just got a copy of " when giants walk the earth" and to be Pagey's groupie :o Why couldn't I have bin there!!! :wave: sleep

Edit: Spacewoman LOVE that Screenshots!

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend

It may just be the bottle of wine I just consumed, but good lord, it's ridiculous how hot Jimmy is. I can't take it anymore. This is coming from a 23 year old woman. I've always loved Jimmy. He's my fantasy...lol

This is great! :yay:

I love Jimmy since April or May 2008, I´m a new fan, though I know LZ many years and I always liked them- and I´m 43 (and acting sometimes like a teenager and I´m enjoying it :D )

We are all "on the same ship"- like we say in our country- Jimmy is my fantasy as well and you are awesome! Welcome among the Pagettes! :)

Go on and enjoy Jimmy because he is the hottest thing I have ever seen! :wub:

Trust me- it's not the bottle of wine. He IS that HOT. I've been drooling over Jimmy Page since I was 3. But I will equate Jimmy to the likeness of a great wine.

While a great wine is good when drank young, it needs to be left alone to ferment into a well aged and even greater tasting, fuller bodied specimen.

*edited* My kitty stepped on the power strip and shut my computer off. Bad Kitty...

Edited by Carrieanna31

It may just be the bottle of wine I just consumed, but good lord, it's ridiculous how hot Jimmy is. I can't take it anymore. This is coming from a 23 year old woman. I've always loved Jimmy. He's my fantasy...lol

no it's not the wine, I'm a fairly new Pagette but I love Jimmy and I'm 16, he's 4x my own age

Except this pic. Sorry, it's one of the most awful pics I've seen of Jimmy. Really makes me sad.

So happy he was able to kick that shit.

Yup.

I met a really nice guy when I was getting on the ferry last year to go to work.

He told me he used to be a heroin addict. He told me what it was like.

I then realized why the addiction.

It is too bad people aren't properly trained in life skills.

I sure hope that is changing.