Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Well, if you really take this journey, I wish you all the best. It can be illuminating and enlightening, sometimes challenging, sometimes scary, and even, sometimes, wrong. But it will be fascinating the whole time. Oh, and the part about having a heavy dose of Scorpio in one's chart, like our friend James Patrick, can be especially exciting.

:drool::veryhot::wub:

avmvip.jpg

I don't know about this particular journey but the kissy face will speed me on mine! More epidural injections - rats. So this (and all the rest of the lovely pics, ladies!) will keep me happy as I go back for round 2...or 3...or whichever.

Thanks!

some more SF from me :)

I love this one.

It's like one of those romantic films where you are saying goodbye to the love of your life for the last time; it's raining, you here the call for him to go, he turns round to you and tells you that no matter where he is he will always love you..then he disapears for the last time......

2jfd5hc.jpg

2rf6b29.jpg

4j2jpi.jpg

some more SF from me :)

I love this one.

It's like one of those romantic films where you are saying goodbye to the love of your life for the last time; it's raining, you here the call for him to go, he turns round to you and tells you that no matter where he is he will always love you..then he disapears for the last time......

2jfd5hc.jpg

2rf6b29.jpg

4j2jpi.jpg

My gawd, I LOVE all of them!!! Jimmy....

The next five D&C Screenshots...

dazed-and-confused11.jpg

dazed-and-confused12.jpg

dazed-and-confused13.jpg

dazed-and-confused14.jpg

dazed-and-confused15.jpg

Next time mountain-climbing will start ^^

Those asre great! Are they from a DVD recorder or from a computer? Because they are so clear, mine from computer seem to me always so blurred and "pixelized". I think that the analog picture looks better than the digital- only when you have full HD it is better! excellent job!

I´m looking forward to the mountain climbing- some nice shots of Jimmy bum... :blush::lol: :lol:

Those asre great! Are they from a DVD recorder or from a computer? Because they are so clear, mine from computer seem to me always so blurred and "pixelized". I think that the analog picture looks better than the digital- only when you have full HD it is better! excellent job!

I´m looking forward to the mountain climbing- some nice shots of Jimmy bum... :blush::lol: :lol:

Well, they're from the computer... My laptop has a special (?) DVD player, where you make the screenshots right in the program and then save them - so no "Copy and Paste" here. I love it that this DVD player has this special function ^^

Oh, I LOVE your signature!!

Thanks for the pics, hot as usual.

and oh my this made my day at school, I have been stuck in the libary ALL day-I dunno why I bothered boing to school.

Example of an adorible, delicious and gorgeous ass (excuse the language)

The next five D&C Screenshots...

dazed-and-confused11.jpg

Edit: Renata I LOVE your new avitar-Jimmy Page with a ciggarette inbetween his gorgeous lips with his hair damp with sweat....:faint1:

Edited by Jimmy's A Legend