Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

It seems that way, which is surprising as he's suppose to be so shy. I'm shy and it makes me uncomfortable when you have someone running around with a camera taking all sorts of pictures- like during my high school graduation. I've seen the 'flippin' the bird' pic many times and I know I have it somewhere. Would you like me to post it?

Yes. I think my daughter would like it, too. She's the one who pointed it out to me. Also, do you have any of his "Black Beauty" guitar? Just the guitar, though. I'm trying to make a cake to look like it, but I need a picture of it. thanks.

Yes. I think my daughter would like it, too. She's the one who pointed it out to me. Also, do you have any of his "Black Beauty" guitar? Just the guitar, though. I'm trying to make a cake to look like it, but I need a picture of it. thanks.

I don't have any of just the guitar but I do have the middle finger picture.

Nice to see the naked lady picture gone, thank you. Surprising you weren't banned because of it.

I have few days ago for the first time seen the "Live at Earl´s Court" video. And I have made some screenshots. I must say, I have never in my life seen such a guitar tornado like in this video (In my time of dying). Jimmy was incredible! I watched it with mouth open and in the end I could finaly take breath and say WOW!!!

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975032.jpg

I love Jimmy jumpin´!

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975042.jpg

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975047.jpg

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975003.jpg

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975029.jpg

just searchin' round and found this...check out

http://www.aewizard.com/jimmy_page.htm

All hail googoodoll for finding that site! Pics from Jimmy's trip to Thailand looks like. He's rockin' the Orlando Bloom ponytail look:

Jimmy_Page_AW07.jpg

Thanks also to LeZoso for a rare pic of Jimmy with his Lake Placid Blue Strat -- that's the same make and color of my guitar, so of course I love to see it :)

Lilith, I'm not sure that Jimmy has quit smoking. I believe he said something to that effect circa the Black Crowes tour. But later reports of the remastering sessions for Mothership tell of JP smoking furiously.

Hi California Girl, here are some pictures of the "Black Beauty":

GibsonLPBlackBeauty3.jpg

Gibsonjimmybeauty.jpg

BlackBeauty57a.jpg

BB_missing_guitar_ad.jpg

I have few days ago for the first time seen the "Live at Earl´s Court" video. And I have made some screenshots. I must say, I have never in my life seen such a guitar tornado like in this video (In my time of dying). Jimmy was incredible! I watched it with mouth open and in the end I could finaly take breath and say WOW!!!

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975032.jpg

I love Jimmy jumpin´!

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975042.jpg

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975047.jpg

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975003.jpg

LedZeppelin-LiveatEarlsCourt1975029.jpg

how do you make screenshots?

This site has many views of the reproduction Black Beauty which is "a painstaking recreation of that iconic instrument." Should give you some ideas.

http://guitarplayer.wordpress.com/category...-beauty-photos/

or courtesy of Halfin:

jimmy-page-rh_blackbeauty.jpg

Nice guitar...

Thanks also to LeZoso for a rare pic of Jimmy with his Lake Placid Blue Strat -- that's the same make and color of my guitar, so of course I love to see it :)

Many thanks for your attention. Here is one more picture of 1984 with his blue Strat.

041284e.jpg

LeZoso! Were you actually at this concert -- did you take these photos? In one of them, James Patrick Page of Epsom appears to be looking directly at you! If that were me, I would "sleep with smile every night" as the aforementioned Thai web site says :)

yeah, I'd like to know how you do that... :blink:

You just pause your dvd on whichever part your diggin'. Press the "prt scr" key (its by the "scroll lock" key). Then, what I do cause I don't know how else to do it myself, but I open up Paint and you paste the pic there and save it. I'm sure if you have like Photoshop you can paste the pic there and edit it. .. Hope I didn't confuse you :blush:

You just pause your dvd on whichever part your diggin'. Press the "prt scr" key (its by the "scroll lock" key). Then, what I do cause I don't know how else to do it myself, but I open up Paint and you paste the pic there and save it. I'm sure if you have like Photoshop you can paste the pic there and edit it. .. Hope I didn't confuse you :blush:

hehe, don't worry, and thank you chell!!! :D

LeZoso! Were you actually at this concert -- did you take these photos? In one of them, James Patrick Page of Epsom appears to be looking directly at you! If that were me, I would "sleep with smile every night" as the aforementioned Thai web site says :)

Yes Fire Opal, I was there! The concert was on the 4th December, 1984 in Ludwigshafen, Germany.

The concert was overpowering. Jimmy was "on fire". He played in such a way virituos, sometimes hard, sometimes softly, fast and perfectly. I stood distant approximately 2 metres of him. Saw all his movements, his facial play, and sometimes he looked directly to me. These magic moments I have capture with my camera and would like to divide this with You.

0412-4.jpg

0412-7.jpg

0412-11.jpg

0412-1.jpg

0412-9.jpg

hehe, don't worry, and thank you chell!!! :D

If just pressing 'Print Screen' doesn't do it, you can try CTRL + Print Screen, then I think it's CTRL + V to paste to Paint. That's how I've done it. Hope it works for you.

Edited by minah149