Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Not sure if this one was posted yet, won't hurt to see it again though :P

60mm4kh7.jpg

I've seen pictures of Robert wearing the same top. Ok, I assume it's the same top, I might be wrong..

Oops, I didn't notice, Robert's top isn't white like Jimmy's, but it looks like the one Bonzo's wearing in that pic..

Oops, I didn't notice, Robert's top isn't white like Jimmy's, but it looks like the one Bonzo's wearing in that pic..

:thanku:

I love all of them, but the third one!?!? OMG (I hate this internet slang, but in this case...)

They shared their clothes? Funny... and sweet

Well here's some

1969-06-20_Newcastle_01.jpg

1969-06-20_Newcastle_02.jpg

1969-prettyJimmy.jpg

jpbyjeffreymayer197003wi7.jpg

I've seen pictures of Robert wearing the same top. Ok, I assume it's the same top, I might be wrong..

65mz6.jpg

And that top does look hot :wub:

does anyone else think that bonzo looks bloody handsome in the last one? i do! love the way he wears his hat. cool.

Photo more appropriate for the Robert & Jimmy together thread but it does have the vest...

JP_RP_fme69.jpg

The gig was determined to be the Boston Tea Party, May27, 28, or 29, 1969 by the Hotel, their evidence was plentiful so absolutely belive them.

A little washed out but he's wearing the vest again, don't know the gig.

jp_mesh_tank_ro.jpg

he looks... you could cuddle him! :wub:

cardigan.jpg

simply erotic...hot.gif

DELICIOUS.jpg

Sometimes I must think over who is more sexy, if Jimmy or Robbie- it sounds crazy, but I think, I love them both! :D

heart_one_colormen.jpg

Ohhh... I have the same problem... It's SOOO difficult to choose... :'( ...

I love them both... :wub: ...

My sister loves this (I too) and she wrote "Shut the door, turn out the light"

jimmy.jpg

A BEAUTIFUL VID MADE BY MY SISTER...

Klick - "Jimmy in Dreamland"

sorry where is this from? which dvd?

Slave, you can see it in the first disc of the 2003 DVD. Check it out on the TOUS EN SCENE show (France). They play Communication Breakdown & a partial Dazed & confused in front of an astonished French crowd... :D

Slave, you can see it in the first disc of the 2003 DVD. Check it out on the TOUS EN SCENE show (France). They play Communication Breakdown & a partial Dazed & confused in front of an astonished French crowd... :D

Those Frenchies were not prepared for the likes of LZ lol

ah yes forgot about that one! thats the one where bonzo becomes the magician and changes his shirt mid set..........lol btw, dont you just love their clothes in that one? the jeans are all nice and tight....jonesy had a hot bod!

Thanks for this one, lady. I LOVE IT!! LOVE IT ! :wub:

Thanks! :) I have found two pics on one web site- they were 2 captures, one with Jimmy´s head and the guitar and the second with Jimmy´s chest and head :D And so I used one of my computer programs and I put those 2 pics together and made 1 pic from it. :)

Some next captures for you all, he is so beautiful...I love his graceful hands

VTS_02_201536020-10-35.jpg

VTS_02_201758220-13-49.jpg

VTS_02_300068120-21-48.jpg

VTS_02_600705821-30-44.jpg