Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

You nearly killed me!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Do you have more such pics? If yes, I will need a cold shower...oh, how only can a human being be so gorgeous?

I´s definitive- I LOVE JIMMY !!!! :wub:

So do I! You're all very welcome. That black and white one with is from the new Rex photo book. I had never seen it before either and the book doesn't say when it is. The shirt looks like the one he wore during the a lot of the shows in '75. So maybe mid '70's? His hair looks kind of how it did in '77 and '78.

Edited by aen27

hey girls, would one of you do me a huge favour? i dont know how to do screen caps, could one of you make a couple for me? i am in love with knebwoth jimmy. there are some lovely moments from DVD where he and robert exchange glances and smiles, during kashmir and whole lotta love especially, where his smile just melts me. thankyou!!

hey girls, would one of you do me a huge favour? i dont know how to do screen caps, could one of you make a couple for me? i am in love with knebwoth jimmy. there are some lovely moments from DVD where he and robert exchange glances and smiles, during kashmir and whole lotta love especially, where his smile just melts me. thankyou!!

I´m at work now, but when I return home I will post some of them! I have a lot of Knebworth Jimmy.And during Kashmir he looks so mischievous- I love it :).