England

leddy

Oh the joy of being an England sports supporter :blink: , Talk about a game of two halves :in the Rugby blink: !!

ValleyGirl don't you dare :)

Not only that My footy team only just managed to get a draw by the skin of their teeth !!

CANT RESIST :D:cheer::cheer::boohoo::boohoo: IWISH I COULD DO BIG LARGE COLOURED LETTERS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO :bagoverhead: PROUD OF MY BOYS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

WISH I COULD GO OUT N GET DRUNK BUT I VOLUNTEERED TO WORK TONIGHT FOR ONE OF MY YOUNGER COLLEAUGES COS I SPOIL THEM. GOING TO WORK TONIGHT WITH NO NAILS COS I BIT THEM ALL OFF.

my boys :wub::wub:

Congratulations Wales. A well deserved victory and a historical one too.

Match analysis:

First Half: England weren't good but wales wore worse.

Second Half: Wales kicked the crap out of us. They played with more conviction, more purpose and more heart.

My final league predictions for the Six Nations.

France - 22pts (Grand Slam winners)

Wales - 20pts (Triple Crown)

Ireland - 11pts

Scotland - 10pts (Calcutta cup winners)

Italy - 9pts

England - 3pts (Wooden Spoon)

:beer: enjoy the victory Bethan, milk it (I would) :wave:

... BUT WTF HAPPENED ? DID WE STAY IN THE DRESSING ROOM FOR THE 2ND HALF OR WHAT :rant:

Well I think it was a chappie by the name of James Hook that happened!! I'd like to think that Wales can take some credit for their victory ;) Although in fairness England should have been out of sight by half time. I shall therefore join Vallygirl in some well earned gloating :D ;beer:

:beer::beer: this ones on me fenix :D

Why thank you don't mind if I do but hey we'd better split before the English get back I can't imagine they'd be too pleased with a couple of welsh bods nicking their beer ;)

I see we are getting Welsh people coming into this thread all of a sudden <_< I wonder why :rolleyes: , yes well done and to be honest probably a good thing for us, because things were going wrong since we won the World cup, getting to the final last year papered over the cracks (although we do seem to be a good world cup team, also we turn it on there and did play well in the knockout stages) BUT Sat game showed that we need some work doing and its gone to take a little time. Well done to Wales (there you go I said it lol) and my brother in law is loving all this :(:)

I see we are getting Welsh people coming into this thread all of a sudden <_< I wonder why :rolleyes: , yes well done and to be honest probably a good thing for us, because things were going wrong since we won the World cup, getting to the final last year papered over the cracks (although we do seem to be a good world cup team, also we turn it on there and did play well in the knockout stages) BUT Sat game showed that we need some work doing and its gone to take a little time. Well done to Wales (there you go I said it lol) and my brother in law is loving all this :(:)

Oh come on uv been rubbing our noses in the Twickenham dirt for the last 20 years so we're aloud a little bit of celebration, it doesn't happen that bloody often ;)

Well uv got the players you just don't seem to be able to make your mind up about what style of rugby u want to play, I mean it was like a different England team came out in the second half, it was quite bizarre.

Capellos first game in charge. An interesting attacking line-up, with plenty of ammo on the bench if needed.

footy.jpg

Subs

Owen Barry Woodgate Wright-Phillips Kirkland Bridge Crouch Lescott Defoe Jenas Carson Richards

I'm not sure about James in goal but lets hope for a good solid performance and a comfortable win which, hopefully, will be the start of a new era for English International football.

Oh come on uv been rubbing our noses in the Twickenham dirt for the last 20 years so we're aloud a little bit of celebration, it doesn't happen that bloody often ;)

Well uv got the players you just don't seem to be able to make your mind up about what style of rugby u want to play, I mean it was like a different England team came out in the second half, it was quite bizarre.

I wouldn't be getting a telling off now would I ?? :blink:

Did they show the Super Bowl in England? What did you English friends of ours think of Tom Petty;s performance. If you missed it its on you tube.

Yes they did but middle of the night !! soz But American footy is so god dam boring !!

Capellos first game in charge. An interesting attacking line-up, with plenty of ammo on the bench if needed.

footy.jpg

Subs

Owen Barry Woodgate Wright-Phillips Kirkland Bridge Crouch Lescott Defoe Jenas Carson Richards

I'm not sure about James in goal but lets hope for a good solid performance and a comfortable win which, hopefully, will be the start of a new era for English International football.

Yes lets hope its a nice start to the resurrection of England footy team !!

Hiya mate. :wave: Should be a good match. Thanks for the message - we're all doing damn fine. :thumbsup:

Are you going to the Download festival? I was hoping for Van Halen but........ If you do go why don't you and Angel pop over and see us both. :drunk:

How's Mr. Tobacco doing? :(

Hiya mate. :wave: Should be a good match. Thanks for the message - we're all doing damn fine. :thumbsup:

Are you going to the Download festival? I was hoping for Van Halen but........ If you do go why don't you and Angel pop over and see us both. :drunk:

How's Mr. Tobacco doing? :(

Hi mate, No I am afraid none of the headliners float my boat !! so will not be going, but if halen Does come over we should go mate !!

Thanks for invite we shall get together soon !!

Still no fags for me, although Sharon is still !!!!

Hi mate, No I am afraid none of the headliners float my boat !!

The Offspring and Lostprophets headlining with Motorhead and Judas Priest below them is just wrong! :blink:

The Offspring and Lostprophets headlining with Motorhead and Judas Priest below them is just wrong! :blink:

Agree with you their Ady. :beer: I've seen Kiss once, Motorhead and Judas Priest several times and thoroughly enjoyed their concerts, albeit many years ago when I was a head-banger. :lol: When I saw Kiss I was under the main stack and Gene Simmons spat blood all over me. :) The only band of any interest for me would be Rise Against, but I suspect they’ll do a couple of pre-festival concerts so I’ll catch them then.

The England match. Not bad and something to build on. Confidence is soooo low amongst the team.

Well done Wales a good result. It seems that fielding an inexperienced team works!

I know quite a few people in England. Some of which I make long rambling calls to when well drunk. Those English folks are so politely tolerant of my Yankee ass with my 8-hours-west-of-Greenwich regiments. You know who you are. Thanks for putting up with me! :beer:

Archived