England

leddy

:angry: LEWIS HAMILTON DEMOTED TO THIRD, FOR ........ FOR WHAT EXACTLY ? :angry:

FORMULA ONE STEWARDS HAND THE WIN TO FERRARI - (What a surprise, another massive favour !)

Having watched and played competetive sport since the 60s, I can safely say, hand on heart I have never witnessed a consistently more biased sport than F1.

How many more times are they going to rule against McLaren for trivial, even nothing-offences, and sweep Ferrari's indiscretions under the carpet.

I'd like to describe today's point of contention in detail - but along with everybody else I've spoken to, I can't even fathom which 'incident' they are talking about, that's how desperate F1 are getting to ensure Lewis hamilton (a black Englishman) DOES NOT WIN, and their beloved Ferrari (who seem to own the sport and ever official in it) picks up every race.

FORMULA ONE - SURELY THE MOST CORRUPT (jackbooted Nazi !) SPORT .... EVER ! :thumbdown:

Agree, Nicki luada 3 times world champion said it was the worsse decision ever in F1. Hamilton won that fair and square, and Raikonan doesn't even benefit but massa does and he noway deserved the win !!!

Hamilton whatever the appeal decision will rise above this and I still think will go on and be champion, but bloody heck he has to keep doing it the hard way due to FIA :angry:

:cheer: 4 - 1 up in Croatia withjust seconds remaining, and thats a wrap :thumbsup:

and 6 points from 2 away games - can't argue with that :D

Yes oh yes and there i was thinking we would be lucky to get a draw !! Well done on a really great performance lads :), although James was being Calimty a bit through out :(, we need another keeper for deff, but keep it going Fabio (beautiful British name ).

:angry: LEWIS HAMILTON DEMOTED TO THIRD, FOR ........ FOR WHAT EXACTLY ? :angry:

FORMULA ONE STEWARDS HAND THE WIN TO FERRARI - (What a surprise, another massive favour !)

Having watched and played competetive sport since the 60s, I can safely say, hand on heart I have never witnessed a consistently more biased sport than F1.

How many more times are they going to rule against McLaren for trivial, even nothing-offences, and sweep Ferrari's indiscretions under the carpet.

I'd like to describe today's point of contention in detail - but along with everybody else I've spoken to, I can't even fathom which 'incident' they are talking about, that's how desperate F1 are getting to ensure Lewis hamilton (a black Englishman) DOES NOT WIN, and their beloved Ferrari (who seem to own the sport and ever official in it) picks up every race.

FORMULA ONE - SURELY THE MOST CORRUPT (jackbooted Nazi !) SPORT .... EVER ! :thumbdown:

I wonder what will happen with Alonso in ¿Ferrari? next year ??????? :D

:blink: even more fireworks than we have now.

that is, if Lewis is still around - if the Ferrari Fan Club sorry, I mean F1 officials haven't banned him altogether, I mean after all they've made it clear will do whatever it takes to swindle him out of being champion. <_<

Alonso <_< he showed what a prat he was last year by not coping with Hamilton showing him up on the track :D ..Bad loser or what <_<

Alonso <_< he showed what a prat he was last year by not coping with Hamilton showing him up on the track :D ..Bad loser or what <_<

Don´t think he´s a bad loser. Mercedes did a good job putting the enemy in their team. That´s not fair. :angry: The team played badly, Alonso had to put up with a lot of shit. :thumbdown:

I don´t think he would have signed up with McClaren to be 2º pilot :rolleyes: after holding two world titles. I´m sure if he had a good car things would be different :D

Don´t think he´s a bad loser. Mercedes did a good job putting the enemy in their team. That´s not fair. :angry: The team played badly, Alonso had to put up with a lot of shit. :thumbdown:

I don´t think he would have signed up with McClaren to be 2º pilot :rolleyes: after holding two world titles. I´m sure if he had a good car things would be different :D

They guy should of done his homework and found out that McClaren do not give preference to any of the two drivers, unlike other teams where the number 2 driver has to pull aside if he is in the lead etc, and Alonso putting up with shit <_< , I think Hamilton had to put up with a lot with Alonso, having 2 world championships shouldn't mean you have preferential treatment !! :)

They guy should of done his homework and found out that McClaren do not give preference to any of the two drivers, unlike other teams where the number 2 driver has to pull aside if he is in the lead etc, and Alonso putting up with shit <_< , I think Hamilton had to put up with a lot with Alonso, having 2 world championships shouldn't mean you have preferential treatment !! :)

No worries, I can see we both have different point of views in this matter. May the best man win in the future. :thumbsup:

May I ask about dating in the UK, specifically England? According to this article in Marie Claire Moving to London..., it's more common in England for people to see each other with a large-ish group of friends - at a pub or whatever - rather than the 2 people on their own style that is more the standard custom in the U.S. True? False? Feel free to weigh in.

May I ask about dating in the UK, specifically England? According to this article in Marie Claire Moving to London..., it's more common in England for people to see each other with a large-ish group of friends - at a pub or whatever - rather than the 2 people on their own style that is more the standard custom in the U.S. True? False? Feel free to weigh in.

Well, I go on plenty of nights out with just my boyfriend - pub, cinema, meal, etc. But I also go on a lot of nights out with friends. I'd probably say for the younger generation is it more common to group together on a night out. If you're going out on the town, clubbing or something, it's usually with a group. But I've also seen plenty of couples on nights out as well, so...

I wouldn't really say the Marie Claire article is all that accurate of English dating - the guy didn't seem all that committed in the first place, and probably thought she was 'rushing' him, so his friends were always there. That doesn't really happen here. It's just her particular experience.

Archived