2016 NFL Thread

Walter

39 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

That 1st quarter went by fast--a very bogus "holding" penalty a few plays back or the Boys would have been in business....

:wacko:

Yeah, some home cookin there.

Vikes dominate but down 7-3.

Glass Joe down.....  ❤️⭐️

3 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Yeah, I believe Sam Bradford is one of those players Tony Kornheiser refers to as a "human ace bandage." 

A defensive struggle of a game--kind of what I was expecting tonight...

2nd half is coming brotha.  This is when the line starts to wear them down and Zeke breaks one, without a bullshit holding call.  Plus it'll loosen up the secondary for more Dez action.  I'm so psyched for my team, first time in a long time.  

I like your dolphins Paul.  I think they have a lot of good qualities.  Need a better qb, but he's game managing right now.

Meanwhile, glass Joe is back and they are moving the ball.  Tonight is the Vikes Super Bowl.  If they don't win, their season is in BIG trouble with tie breakers, etc.

6 minutes ago, Strider said:

Paul, didn't the Dolphins cut a player today because of drugs?

Didn't see that but I just read Joe McNight formerly of the Jets was killed in a road rage incident.  Wtf. RIP.

Good one, Rick--I don't know how you do it. Seriously, that did make me laugh...  :P

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/30/ccso-miami-dolphins-player-arrested-drug-charges/94676844/

There is the article Sean. I did a little searching & haven't seen any news about him getting cut, yet... Maybe it's still up in the proverbial air....

1 hour ago, paul carruthers said:

Wow, NBC couldn't flex to a better primetime game this Sunday--who the hell wants to see the Panthers get pounded into the turf by Seattle? 

:mellow:

I would not bet on that one.  I do think Seattle will win and at least its not the 49ers and the Bears.  I do agree they could have made it better but the West coast time likely played into the decision.  

As for the rise of your Dolphins, we will see you on the frozen tundra soon enough.  But first we have two big battles to fight with the Raiders and Steelers.  Those Steelers who I need to pummel the G men on Sunday

We have to go into the Black hole and kick some damn ass

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

On 12/1/2016 at 8:21 PM, paul carruthers said:

Good one, Rick--I don't know how you do it. Seriously, that did make me laugh...  :P

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/news/crime/2016/11/30/ccso-miami-dolphins-player-arrested-drug-charges/94676844/

There is the article Sean. I did a little searching & haven't seen any news about him getting cut, yet... Maybe it's still up in the proverbial air....

They cut his ass, Paul. According to the AP report in the L.A. Times, Miami Herald, and every other newspaper I checked, Leon Orr was cut from the team as soon as they learned of his arrest.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/miamiherald.relaymedia.com/amp/entertainment/celebrities/article118015208.html

10 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

Man, the Fins defense is making Flacco look like a Hall of Famer today--I'm guessing ebk is not too perturbed at the moment; unlike me...   :unsure:

It's the Ravens.  I'm always perturbed :D 

That said, I'll just enjoy it as it goes along...

1 minute ago, paul carruthers said:

Steelers up 14-0 on the G-Men. I guess Rick won't have to sweat over his eliminator pick--although the Jags did prove they are always a safe bet...

;)

I wont rest until its over.  Same with this Bills game.  A chance now to really put a stranglehold on the Raiders.  What happened to Miami?  I am shocked by that score?