Robert's son Logan

claudia

WOW. Thank you so much for posting Logan's pictures. I haven't ever even thought about googling his name. He is very much Robert's son. Where do you find such photos?

What is the name of his band? Who is his mother? Maureen? There is so little info on Robert's private life (and rightfully so, I might add) but curious minds would love to know.

I love this forum. So much info....

WOW. Thank you so much for posting Logan's pictures. I haven't ever even thought about googling his name. He is very much Robert's son. Where do you find such photos?

What is the name of his band? Who is his mother? Maureen? There is so little info on Robert's private life (and rightfully so, I might add) but curious minds would love to know.

Logan's band is "Sons of Albion". They have a myspace.

Maureen is his mom.

Black Country Bandits was the name of his band, but they split.

Maureen is his mother.

Look at die Ross Halfin website and you will see a lot of photos of him there:

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/black-country-...y-bandits01.php

I searched a bit some days ago and found a lot of stuff about Robert and Jimmys private lifes, but it is not easy to find.

Care to share?

Logan is Maureen's son and if memory serves me right, he was born in 1979. He is a very good looking man, it would be fascinating to know what he thinks of his dad's music.

@Knebby: I realize that I am quite new here... and I know that most of you have seen this already, but perhaps some people have not...

Thank you very very much Claudia. I myself have not seen them and I appreciate your posting.

Claudia, Knebby's post wasn't an attack directed to you. Maybe you took that way, but she was only commenting that most of these pics have already been posted before. The fact is: many people from this board have been around for years, and though we understand that new members are always registering (and they are certainly welcome), it gets tiring at times to read the same posts, the same questions, to see the same pics as they were just "discovered".

This is a friendly place and I'm pretty sure you don't know Knebby that well, or you wouldn't have taken her comment as a personal offense. She knows A LOT about LZ, loves the band and is one of the greatest people on this board.

Take it easy, keep posting the pics you feel like to and enjoy being a member of the best LZ board.

Archived