Listen to This Erik Japanese import posted

gbauer1

I just recently purchased the Japanese version of my own recording known as Listen to This Erik. They have filled in the missing parts with Listen to This Eddie parts.  I think it's pretty cool.  I just posted a copy of it on my Youtube channel gbauer10.  Feel free to download it right away.  Who knows how long it will last. Enjoy.

IMG_0291.jpg

Don't buy this crap, folks! This is one of the worst boot labels ever. They are also releasing Sigma with lots of Pink Floyd stuff and most of these sets are direct copies of freely available downloads without any kind of editing or remastering work, some of them have a 'famous" EQ that means metallic sound in the background.

I think there's a version of this tape filled up with other source that has been torrented somewhere and the Lighthouse just took it from there.

I told everyone that the Lighthouse label (mostly) is a bunch of assholes ready to rip you off with your own stuff. I understand when someone is releasing the stuff with proper mastering and editing but these guys even do not care about it! I am still curious why they are so popular among the collectors....

17 minutes ago, zepster1979 said:

I told everyone that the Lighthouse label (mostly) is a bunch of assholes ready to rip you off with your own stuff. I understand when someone is releasing the stuff with proper mastering and editing but these guys even do not care about it! I am still curious why they are so popular among the collectors....

But didn't they also release the latest Osaka 9/28 audience source? I think they put out a couple of other sources like that, that no one had heard.

1 hour ago, gbauer1 said:

That's why I'm posting it.  I had to pay $125 to get two copies of my own recording.  I'm putting it out there so you don't have to.  I'm encouraging everyone to grab it while you can. 

Thank you! :gimmefive:

On 18.03.2018 at 7:43 PM, pluribus said:

But didn't they also release the latest Osaka 9/28 audience source? I think they put out a couple of other sources like that, that no one had heard.

True but this absolutely does not help then in building a reputation of a good quality label. Look at some Eat a Peach titles, they're reasonably cheap and greatly improved. Some of EV are also great. It's matter of what do you want to do with your stuff. Some small effort and respect for the listener can improve the quality much. For some reasons, most of these boot labels doesn't care about that and they're still popular :P. I hate them and stopped buying years ago.

From what I have read and heard, Lighthouse seems to be like Beezlebub. For every one decent release they put out ten others that sound like shit...either because of poor sources or from bad equalization of the source.

25 minutes ago, Strider said:

From what I have read and heard, Lighthouse seems to be like Beezlebub. For every one decent release they put out ten others that sound like shit...either because of poor sources or from bad equalization of the source.

Better to find a site where you can download it as much cheaper.  All you are getting is some decent artwork and a hard copy and not knowing how good the quality will be.  A different time now and best to avoid paying for things like this and I can't understand why anyone would.  You can also find the artwork via Google images and just make copies of the art your self and get some quality glossy paper.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

You couldn't describe it better LOL

I didn't really want to start a debate on whether bootlegs are worth paying for or not.  I'm not advocating anyone buying this. I just posted this so people will know about the posting and get it for free. Please enjoy!

11 hours ago, gbauer1 said:

I didn't really want to start a debate on whether bootlegs are worth paying for or not.  I'm not advocating anyone buying this. I just posted this so people will know about the posting and get it for free. Please enjoy!

check your pms

On 3/20/2018 at 11:53 AM, gbauer1 said:

Hey GB sent you another pm.

Archived