What's the weather like where you are?

madison

It's gonna be a long, cold winter. At least i have my baby girl to keep me warm when others let me down.

Who looked for "Mary" for months and months and months. When all she wanted was to regain her strength.

Who posted to everyone "Mary" knows trying to find her.

Who, told Mary "What makes you think anyone else will ever have anything to do with you besides me?"

"Nobody else would want someone like you."

So be it. You had your way.

Who looked for "Mary" for months and months and months. When all she wanted was to regain her strength.

Who posted to everyone "Mary" knows trying to find her.

Who, told Mary "What makes you think anyone else will ever have anything to do with you besides me?"

"Nobody else would want someone like you."

So be it. You had your way.

Did i address you?

Snow & more snow. It's like being in "The Shining". All work & no play makes kak a dull boy...

I still remember seeing that movie when it first came out. When my boyfriend and I walked out of the theater we were partially in shock, lol. Great movie.

No snow here and supposed to reach the mid 50's on Christmas day, !!!!

It wont stop. I was supposed to be home 5 days ago! Lucky for me I have that bottle of Malbec I bought last week to take home for the holidays, but now half of its residing in my belly. I'll just have to buy another bottle when I get there.

At least you are with people you love. That's what's most important. Enjoy that bottle, there's plenty more. And get home safe when you can...wow, makes me think i would love to spend New Years Eve in Times Square someday...

The snow isn't stopping here, either.

It's on the news that people are stranded in airports across the Northwest. I am thanking God that everyone I want near me for Christmas (at least the ones who are planning on being here) are already here.

I do worry though--both my sisters are traveling after Christmas--one to Colorado Springs, the other to Portland. I hope they don't encounter any issues. The one who is going to Colorado Springs is traveling with her 2-month old baby; the one going to Portland is traveling alone. Both are flying on a plane for the first time ever.

Times Square? Why? To stand in the cold, dead sober, & watch a shiny ball come down... it's not fun.

Yeah, I love my family but I want to go home. I've gained 11 lbs on this visit, lol. Im not complaining about that, I could use it, but its do to the cold & not being able to go out because all the snow.

Times Square? Why? To stand in the cold, dead sober, & watch a shiny ball come down... it's not fun.

Yeah, I love my family but I want to go home. I've gained 11 lbs on this visit, lol. Im not complaining about that, I could use it, but its do to the cold & not being able to go out because all the snow.

Sounds like you better get home, soon, you are getting whiney, lol :)

I know those people look like they are freezing their arses off waiting for the ball to drop...but at least they have someone to kiss when the clock strikes midnight.

New Years Eve on the shores of the world's most beautiful harbour in my shorts and tee shirt, sipping on cold beers, eating lobster and prawns, watching fireworks and listening to great music with the family.

It doesn't get any better than that.

Sounds like you better get home, soon, you are getting whiney, lol :)

I know those people look like they are freezing their arses off waiting for the ball to drop...but at least they have someone to kiss when the clock strikes midnight.

I know Im whiny :D I want a cigarette. It's hard not for me to smoke to begin with & being snowblind isnt making it easier. Im about to smoke bark in a second.

They are freezing & if you have a drink on your person you will get locked up, no ticket, locked up.

And have you seen the people in Times Square? Trust me, be glad theyre kissing someone else & not you. I dont care how much that place has been cleaned up, now its just pervs in Mickey Mouse outfits instead of raincoats.

New Years Eve on the shores of the world's most beautiful harbour in my shorts and tee shirt, sipping on cold beers, eating lobster and prawns, watching fireworks and listening to great music with the family.

I dont know you but I think I might just hate you a little :D (j/k)

We do that, in a similar sort of way on July 4th .... B)

I know Im whiny :D I want a cigarette. It's hard not for me to smoke to begin with & being snowblind isnt making it easier. Im about to smoke bark in a second.

They are freezing & if you have a drink on your person you will get locked up, no ticket, locked up.

And have you seen the people in Times Square? Trust me, be glad theyre kissing someone else & not you. I dont care how much that place has been cleaned up, now its just pervs in Mickey Mouse outfits instead of raincoats.

You're right, f*ck Times Square, lets spend New Year's Eve with Reggie!

Edit: and keep up the good work, you will forget about those nasty smokes soon. I'm rooting for you.

Edited by ~tangerine~

I dont know you but I think I might just hate you a little :D (j/k)

That's the smokes (or lack of them), talking. :)

Hang in there.

It might make you feel better to know, I've never experienced a White Christmas! :angry:

I forgot to add that if we're lucky dolphins will show up too! B)

That's the smokes (or lack of them), talking. :)

Hang in there.

It might make you feel better to know, I've never experienced a White Christmas! :angry:

I forgot to add that if we're lucky dolphins will show up too! B)

Believe us...we are the ones missing out. A White Christmas is very overrated in comparison to the beach, the harbour, the warm air! The dolphins sound nice, too.

Where in the hell are you? Cant be worse than Rochester/Buffalo? Cmon now. Everybody knows who everybody is around here. If I were a sexual predator I prefer women Mary!!!!!

Where's Joel, so you two can have one of your usual board destructive parties :D

Ohhh, out for booze and teenies, so sorry. Run run rudolph, more liver destruction awaits.....

Edited by Mary Hartman