What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Waiting for snuffy smith and his maxwell can, harrrr.

I didn't mean to be so mean tangerine. If you thought I was I am sorry. Philly is too darn cold for me.

Your a good person and I just don't want you to think I'm leading you on. That wouldn't be fair to you.

My mum seems to be a very illl too. It's a bit hard to handle. But I have to at least try to help. Ashevillle is my home,,,,,,,,,,,Asheville is where I belong dollface :)

Yes, I will always be a bit of a flirt, it's my character. I don't even know I'm doing it. I really don't. Your a fine bird anyways......but damn it's cold there.

I am spending X-mas with Doc.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Waiting for snuffy smith and his maxwell can, harrrr.

I didn't mean to be so mean tangerine. If you thought I was I am sorry. Philly is too darn cold for me.

Your a good person and I just don't want you to think I'm leading you on. That wouldn't be fair to you.

Pardon me, Mary...but i am and always will be "straight"...

read my msg... and get yourself some honor.

You and Yukon and kakdaddy decided to start the pranks, so don't blame me Tangerine. Shall I send his photo you sent me in?

Funny the one you somehow got off the server. You know i'm not the most technologically advanced person, but a friend at work explained what you probably did. I wouldn't be surprised if you have been invading my privacy all along.

Funny the one you somehow got off the server. You know i'm not the most technologically advanced person, but a friend at work explained what you probably did. I wouldn't be surprised if you have been invading my privacy all along.

Enough mudslinging. Have fun with it. I have no use to dig into your privacy. Kakdaddy, she did send me your pic from New Hampshire......so be it, friends is cool too.

Just please leave me out of it.

Enough mudslinging. Have fun with it. I have no use to dig into your privacy. Kakdaddy, she did send me your pic from New Hampshire......so be it, friends is cool too.

I don't see how he involved you in anything. You are the trouble maker here.

Kakdaddy, i'm sorry about this.

Im fine with that. I trust there was no bad intent. When you talk to someone for six years I think its ok if they finally know what you look like.

And if you can tell by the picture it's fricken cold up here. See, back on topic.

Im fine with that. I trust there was no bad intent. When you talk to someone for six years I think its ok if they finally know what you look like.

And if you can tell by the picture it's fricken cold up here. See, back on topic.

:) A true gentleman...and a friend i am glad to know.

I don't see how he involved you in anything. You are the trouble maker here.

Kakdaddy, i'm sorry about this.

Dont be sorry, its ok :D . Hell, I was bored & couldnt get to sleep. This is the most excitement Ive had in days of being trapped in this igloo.

Yes, I think this calls for another glass of wine. To good health.

I am sorry it didn't work out for everyone. I gave it a shot. It didn't work, this is better than being accused of stringing you along. You know that wasnt my intention, I explianed it to you I didnt want involved in a relationship 100 times. You kept on at it and I gave it a shot.

Who's fault is not important.

You can hate me all you wish, be it if you call me a skirt chaser, a child molestor or whetever.

HOWEVER.

I am under a tremendous amount of stress and pressure. I did my best, and tangerine was hurt.

For that I'm sorry.

Life will carry along, we will all be Zep fans I'm sure.

Destroying a Zep list is not my function. I'd rather see peace.

I am sorry it didn't work out for everyone. I gave it a shot. It didn't work, this is better than being accused of stringing you along. You know that wasnt my intention, I explianed it to you I didnt want involved in a relationship 100 times. You kept on at it and I gave it a shot.

You can hate me all you wish, be it if you call me a skirt chaser, a child molestor or whetever.

HOWEVER.

I am under a tremendous amount of stress and pressure. I did my best, and tangerine was hurt.

For that I'm sorry.

Peace is fine & all but I have one question: What's the weather like where you are?

HOWEVER.

For that I'm sorry.

You did nothing. You are one of the two most selfish people i have ever known.

28.0 °F / -2.2 °C

Partly Cloudy

Windchill: 28 °F / -2 °C

Humidity: 52%

Dew Point: 13 °F / -11 °C

Wind: Calm

Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0.0 km/h

Pressure: 30.57 in / 1035.1 hPa (Rising)

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 1 out of 16

Clouds:

Few 12000 ft / 3657 m

(Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 935 ft / 284 m

It took me over an hour to shovel the 4" or so of snow we got since yesterday around 8pm this morning. It was my turn to shovel (our house--we take turns), and it was our turn to shovel (between my neighbor's and our house), so I got up at 5:30 to be sure that it was done before the neighbor did it again, (we owe them a few).

^ Yeah, I saw you guys got it too. It is light snow now but cold...23 degrees.

And my total Douchebag doc will not call in a refill for a drug that is NOT a controlled substance, she's just being a bitch. I'm still sick, and dizzy, and coughing.

I am pretty pissed off at her right now. :angry:

Snow started at 10am today.....right on schedule. I hate when the weatherman is right. There's no one to bitch at. I imagine it's going to start in the Toronto/Buffalo area as we speak. This snow is much more slippery than the last round.

This is Bong-Man, your Detroit weatherman signing off for now..... smoke a bowl and forget the cold. B)