What's the weather like where you are?

madison

You suck! It's 5 degrees F here in Connecticut and you're over in Australia getting a suntan and having a frosty tropical beverage. Let's trade! Just don't rub it in next time!

5 degrees eh?

Better put on the thermals!

Yesterday it was about 115F here.

Ok, I'll just go and get another COLD beer and have one for you too while I'm soaking in the pool! :D

Keepa B) in baby!

5 degrees eh?

Better put on the thermals!

Yesterday it was about 115F here.

Ok, I'll just go and get another COLD beer and have one for you too while I'm soaking in the pool! :D

Keepa B) in baby!

Had a dip myself today too Reggie. Sweltering here today. About 42 degrees.

Ah, Colombus huh? Are you a Blue Jackets fan? My late uncle and my aunt who is in her 90's used to live in Dayton. they moved to Florida. Wish I were in Florida.

I usually go to the Ohio State hockey games but I have been to a Blue Jackets game. I am spoiled because we sat in one of the private luxury boxes with private bar and gourmet food. It was about 5 years ago or so and one of the Blue Jackets players (don't remember his name) had a hat-trick. It was really thrilling. Everyone threw hats on the ice. It took about 15 minutes before they could clean up the ice and play again. That was the same year that a girl in the stands got hit by a puck and was killed. You can probably google it and get the details.

I have pictures of the most recent OSU hockey game that I attended this year and may get around to posting them sometime. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Icy, freezing rain all day, so I took the day off. I am very thankful to have a job, especially during these times, and have an understanding boss, but I ain't about to be driving in these hazardous road conditions! It's just not worth it.

Same here, I went to work for several hours, but it's still coming down, temp is dropping and we are out in a rural area so I came back home. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse; I hope we don't lose power!