If you could turn back time....

Trashbag

Which Zeppelin concert would you want to go to?

I'd give my left leg to go to the 4th night at Knebworth.

Funnily enough, I was at the Knebworth gigs, but always wish I could have seen them at Earl's Court!

The Oct. 10, 1969 Paris show so I could find out who the chick was that had been with Ansley Dunbar.....and that ain't right !!!! :lol:

Any of em up thru July '72 and selected ones after that....notably March '73.

Another particular standout would've been to have witnessed the MSG 9-19-70 evening show !!!

My dad was at the 9/19/70 evening show at MSG

If I could turn back time, I would be with Bonham on Sept 25, 1980 so he didn't choke in his sleep.

When I first came across your post, I got the chills. Yes, what an unselfish wish you have.

I wonder if Jimmy Page thinks about that , and if he is tortured by it. Hmmmm, and it makes me wonder.....

Edited by PlantOneOnMe

If I could turn back time, I would be with Bonham on Sept 25, 1980 so he didn't choke in his sleep.

That's very honorable although my best friend died the same way in 88 and with a bottle of vodka no less. His brother said the same thing "If I had only been there"

Well the coroner told him he would have never known because he wouldn't have made a sound just like if you were to choke on a piece of food the wind pipe would be closed off and no sound.

Any how I would have loved to been at Knebworth as well. I always wanted to go to a Rock Show in England You Brits Know how to have a blast at concerts at least it looks like a lot of fun on tv. I have most of them on tape from MTV/VH1 and another one although not the ZEP. The Concert for Life Tribute to Freddy Mercury was ( To use a cliche ) AWSOME! I taped that one too.

1) inglewood 9-4-70 (duh, i mean, come on, just listen to SIBLY from that show)

2) london 1-9-70 (my mom was at this show... no wonder im a zep-hed)

3) paris 10-10-69 (granted it was a radio show, but maybe i could have been a studio tech or something)

4) texas 8-31-69 (another no-brainer)

5) montreux 3-7-70 (if you have the bootleg you understand)

can you tell i hold zeppelin's early years in high regards?

Either the Bath Festival or Earl's Court. I think Janis was at the Bath Festival. IF it wasn't could someone tell me what she was at. I know they played a concer together because she got Robert drunk.

Nope, I was there but she wasn't, I'd have remembered--I think. :huh: It was a long time ago now! No, I remember Jefferson Airplane and Canned Heat, so I'd have remembered Janis.

I

madison square garden 1975

madison square garden 1977

knebworth 1979

Such a depressing thread...let's all turn back time and dream...any LZ gig...hmmmn...St. Louis April 15th 1977...a half mile from my house, y'know, the one i missed 'cause i was a 13yr old moron who knew little about them...became a mega-rabid fan by Jan. '78. I do remember when they announced the Knebworth gigs...I dreamed, I wished so frickin' bad my 15 going on 16 yr old ass could have afforded a plane ticket to London, tickets to the festival and uh, oh yeah, somewhere to stay while I was there...oh how i dreamed that summer of '79...I knew i would never make it and didn't. And I know they had way better shows than these two in AUG '79. Have one of the nearly three hour shows on VHS...horrible quality, probablly 17th gen or so...I still watched the shit out of it though!

If I could turn back time...ah, yes...Sept. 24th....How about a frickin' intervention! Not invented yet, I guess...bummer.