Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
The Pagemeister

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

How's it going all? I hope the day's treating you well. I'm in Los Angeles, the city of angels! I'm in the Laurel Canyon area in the Hollywood Hills at the moment. I only have a half hour so I have to comment as much as possible. As for what I am listening to at the moment, I am listening to "Maria Maria" by SANTANA. I would like to dedicate this song to my lovely daughter Lydia Marie. Have a great day fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics and ROCK ON till we meet again.

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Sentenced - End of the Road

(My day has been good enough, but I'm feeling sad about Miika Tenkula's fate)

Edited by Zanadu

At the moment, I'm listening to "Born On The Bayou" by CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL. Take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

At the moment, I'm listening to "Me And Bobby McGee" by the late great Queen Of Rock n' Roll, the one and only, JANIS JOPLIN. Take care and ROCK ON fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

At the moment, I'm listening to "Suspicious Minds" by THE KING OF ROCK N' ROLL, the late great ELVIS PRESLEY. Have a great day and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

As for what I'm listening to at the moment, I am listening to "Old Fashioned Love Song" by THREE DOG NIGHT. I better enjoy my day today because tomorrow I go back to work. In the mean time, have a great day, take care and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics till me meet again.

At the moment, I am listening to "She's Gone" by DARYL HALL & JOHN OATES. ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

At the moment, I'm listening to "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth)" by the late great GEORGE HARRISON. ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (radio)

[Tom_Petty.jpg

Edited by Fan_S.

At the moment, I'm listening to the blistering live version of "Jumping At Shadows" from LIVE AT THE BOSTON TEA PARTY 1970 VOLUME 1 by FLEETWOOD MAC. ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!

At the moment, I'm listening to the blistering and breathtaking live version of "The Green Manalishi (With The Two Pronged Crown) by none other than the great FLEETWOOD MAC. Have a great evening and ROCK ON FOREVER fellow ZEPPELIN fanatics!