What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

The Pagemeister

The Song Remains The Same Soundtrack

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. At the moment, I'm getting into THE BEATLES spirit by listening to the MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR from 1967. But this is not just any ordinary MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR album, this album is from THE BEATLES MFSL/DR. EBBETTS UPGRADED BOOTLEG CD COLLECTION which was released in Japan. This Japanese collection was Remixed and Digitally Remastered using the very best advanced studio technology available. As a result, in my opinion, I HAVE NEVER HEARD THE BEATLES SOUND BETTER! It is also my opinion that it is going to be very hard for the soon-to-be-released upcoming BEATLES Remasters to top this bootleg CD collection. Other than the positive information that I have already read here on the Forum about THE BEATLES Remasters, I have also read positive reviews about THE BEATLES Remasters throughout the internet. I can't wait till 9 September 2009 gets here! In the mean time, ROCK ON!

How's it going "The Pagemeister?" I hope all is well with you. At the moment, I'm getting into THE BEATLES spirit by listening to the MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR from 1967. But this is not just any ordinary MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR album, this album is from THE BEATLES MFSL/DR. EBBETTS UPGRADED BOOTLEG CD COLLECTION which was released in Japan. This Japanese collection was Remixed and Digitally Remastered using the very best advanced studio technology available. As a result, in my opinion, I HAVE NEVER HEARD THE BEATLES SOUND BETTER! It is also my opinion that it is going to be very hard for the soon-to-be-released upcoming BEATLES Remasters to top this bootleg CD collection. Other than the positive information that I have already read here on the Forum about THE BEATLES Remasters, I have also read positive reviews about THE BEATLES Remasters throughout the internet. I can't wait till 9 September 2009 gets here! In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Hello ZFF--Listening to the 4 disc Boxed set--Led Zeppelin...This is just flat out awesome. Enjoy your evening with the Beatles.:-)

Hello ZFF--Listening to the 4 disc Boxed set--Led Zeppelin...This is just flat out awesome. Enjoy your evening with the Beatles.:-)

Why hello "Deborah J!" And how are we doing this evening? I hope all is well with you and your son. I agree, the LED ZEPPELIN 4-CD Boxset does sound awesome!!!!! I really wish that Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL) would get off their asses and released the entire LED ZEPPELIN Catalog in the Original Master Recording Ultradisc II series on 24 Kt Gold Compact Discs. I guarantee you "Deborah J," that we are all in for a rude awakening if this idea becomes a reality! Ha Ha! Nice talking to you and ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

Why hello "Deborah J!" And how are we doing this evening? I hope all is well with you and your son. I agree, the LED ZEPPELIN 4-CD Boxset does sound awesome!!!!! I really wish that Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab (MFSL) would get off their asses and released the entire LED ZEPPELIN Catalog in the Original Master Recording Ultradisc II series on 24 Kt Gold Compact Discs. I guarantee you "Deborah J," that we are all in for a rude awakening if this idea becomes a reality! Ha Ha! Nice talking to you and ROCK ON!

Hello ZFF!

Listening to the box set again. I am sure if the Ultradisc II series would come out most of us would finding out how to get it as soon as possible.

Listening to Ten Years Gone right now, relaxing, thinking about how time has gone by...Not that I don't appreciate every day of life we get, but wished it was 1975 now and I was getting ready to go see them.