Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

This picture is a great metaphor for the state of the country at Bidens hands. Just look at him smirk while the country burns. He's holding onto that table like he thinks he's gonna fall off. What a tool!

image.png.cf98f986b7d430849cb2dfba7f42a0e6.png

But on a side note, why the hell would anyone put 81 candles on a cake that small in the first place.? 

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

This picture is a great metaphor for the state of the country at Bidens hands. Just look at him smirk while the country burns. He's holding onto that table like he thinks he's gonna fall off. What a tool!

But on a side note, why the hell would anyone put 81 candles on a cake that small in the first place.? 

The White House heating bill wasn’t paid. 😁

On 11/23/2023 at 2:10 PM, hummingbird69 said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Literally is this meme. But that's why the globalists put him there, to tear the USA apart from the inside.

bidenputo.jpg

On 11/23/2023 at 7:10 AM, hummingbird69 said:

This picture is a great metaphor for the state of the country at Bidens hands. Just look at him smirk while the country burns. He's holding onto that table like he thinks he's gonna fall off.

Isn't it something how wrinkles and grey hair add some gravitas to a wholly corrupt, lifelong grifter? Oh well, at least Jimmy Carter can join Rosylyn in heaven knowing he's no longer the worst President in America's history thanks to Joe Xiden.

On 11/25/2023 at 2:52 AM, SteveAJones said:

Isn't it something how wrinkles and grey hair add some gravitas to a wholly corrupt, lifelong grifter? Oh well, at least Jimmy Carter can join Rosylyn in heaven knowing he's no longer the worst President in America's history thanks to Joe Xiden.

The absolute worst are probably James Buchanan and Herbert Hoover.  This corrupt old fool is right up there with them based on what he and his handlers have done to our southern border alone.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:32 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Meeting them was wicked cool. They were signing autographs at a Jolly Jims flea market.  They really looked old though. Melody was one of the first women I was ever attracted to and who didn't love Larry in F Troop?? I watched that show every day.  Do you get the joke about the Hekawis indians?

I believe its a play on the phrase Where the F@ck are we?

image.png.8c5e5e0f46cc871d5f8d18f7e1539cc9.png

I think saying "wicked cool" is wicked cool.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

This push to confuse the masses along gender lines is intended to demolish the notion of natural law, objective reality and the traditional family structure.

I can remember listening to Imus in the morning decades ago while at work and his producer Bernard Mcgurk(?) would do his Cardinal Occonnor bit and sometimes  talk about  this book selling in NY City called " Heather has two Mommies" and everyone would be yucking it up well no ones laughing now

16 hours ago, custard pie man said:

I can remember listening to Imus in the morning decades ago while at work and his producer Bernard Mcgurk(?) would do his Cardinal Occonnor bit and sometimes  talk about  this book selling in NY City called " Heather has two Mommies" and everyone would be yucking it up well no ones laughing now

I too was an avid Imus listener and recall all of that.

Just as abortion has morphed from "safe, legal and rare" to "on demand at anytime" so too "Heather Has Two Mommies" has morphed to "Heather Has Two Mommies, Doesn't Know Which Bathroom to Use and was Defeated in a Women's Sports Competition by a Biological Male".   

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Just as abortion has morphed from "safe, legal and rare" to "on demand at anytime" so too "Heather Has Two Mommies" has morphed to "Heather Has Two Mommies, Doesn't Know Which Bathroom to Use and was Defeated in a Women's Sports Competition by a Biological Male".   

Spot on

7 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

or Heather is now Herman