Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 7/25/2022 at 3:27 AM, hummingbird69 said:

I won't bother trying to explain my other post to you because if you don't see the duality there then it's not worth the effort to educate you.

You do know what the concept of apples and oranges is right??  If I bring my kid to a person or to a babysitter or enroll them in religion who deceives me and rapes my kid then shame on them because I was deceived. If I bring my kid to a gay strip club for the purpose of normalizing this kind of perversion in their mind out of some woke nonsense then shame on me but hey if you want your child exposed to this kind of bullshit then be my guest but keep your kink away from my kids. Ask yourself this, How would you feel if someone say the school or the city or your buddy said We'd like to take your child to or encourage you to take your 7 year old kids to a female strip club to put money down a strippers pants how you you feel?? would you like that? would you take your kids to that environment?  I highly doubt it and if you do shame on you. The day I take my kids or allow someone else to bring them to a gay strip joint to put dollars down a gay mans pants is the day I die

BTW, I was never a kiss fan. Not only was their gimmick stupid their music sucked too.  

Thank goodness you hate Kiss. Their music does suck. 

On 7/22/2022 at 8:10 AM, hummingbird69 said:

buddy the only stock I see are people like you who follow the lefts every word as gospel.

The only things I see you post on the Random thread is propaganda. You act like everyone, and everything that doesn’t come from the “ Trump “ doctrine or far right is nothing more then leftist crap. To deny climate change is an absolute joke. There are no credible scientific studies that show otherwise. The problem is the religious right controls the right. And their beliefs are straight out of this world. All the utter bullshit that I see spouted on these threads, the back and forth, my team is better than your team, we are going to win the big game. What did Trump or the Right do for the coal industry? How many jobs did he creat in manufacturing? How many new mines were opened and how many people went back to work under his admin? Or the right. 

You can talk all you want, and I’m not a Liberal, however, going back generations, under a democratic president with the exception of Carter, all democrats have had far better economies. It’s not even close. We can look at any graphics you would like to. It won’t be close. Dems have had to clean up messes far before Obama had to clean up the cluster that Bush left. And I actually like Bush. If you want to post facts, let’s do that. I can go back to Roosevelt. You post yours, and I’ll post mine. The last time we had a balanced budget was under baby eating Clinton. You, John O, Crying Blueballs, and a couple of others can spout bullshit, let’s see you back it up with historical facts. I’m ready too at anytime. And again, I’m in the center. I could care less about the bloods and the crips. And I was in gangs growing up. 

By the way, I dig tons of your thoughts on music, and Zep in general. Be well. 

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

The only things I see you post on the Random thread is propaganda. You act like everyone, and everything that doesn’t come from the “ Trump “ doctrine or far right is nothing more then leftist crap. To deny climate change is an absolute joke. There are no credible scientific studies that show otherwise. The problem is the religious right controls the right. And their beliefs are straight out of this world. All the utter bullshit that I see spouted on these threads, the back and forth, my team is better than your team, we are going to win the big game. What did Trump or the Right do for the coal industry? How many jobs did he creat in manufacturing? How many new mines were opened and how many people went back to work under his admin? Or the right. 

You can talk all you want, and I’m not a Liberal, however, going back generations, under a democratic president with the exception of Carter, all democrats have had far better economies. It’s not even close. We can look at any graphics you would like to. It won’t be close. Dems have had to clean up messes far before Obama had to clean up the cluster that Bush left. And I actually like Bush. If you want to post facts, let’s do that. I can go back to Roosevelt. You post yours, and I’ll post mine. The last time we had a balanced budget was under baby eating Clinton. You, John O, Crying Blueballs, and a couple of others can spout bullshit, let’s see you back it up with historical facts. I’m ready too at anytime. And again, I’m in the center. I could care less about the bloods and the crips. And I was in gangs growing up. 

By the way, I dig tons of your thoughts on music, and Zep in general. Be well. 

good for you.

4 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Thanks for the info, explains a lot,

You're both big time in the SteveAJones cockheads club.

1 hour ago, hummingbird69 said:

good for you.

You're both big time in the SteveAJones cockheads club.

August 7th, 1942. 80 years since the Marines landed on Guadalcanal. The beginning of the end for the Japanese warlords. 

This isn't the full scene from the movie, but is a pretty intense battle scene. 

Al Schmid was a United States Marine awarded the Navy Cross for his heroism at the Battle of the Tenaru (Ilu River) during the Guadalcanal campaign in World War II. Credited with killing over 200 Japanese attackers during a night-long assault, he was blinded in action by a grenade blast and endured multiple surgeries and extended rehabilitation upon his return to the U.S.. His life story appeared in the American news magazines of the time, the book Al Schmid, Marine by Roger Butterfield, and the 1945 film Pride of the Marines, in which he was played by American actor John Garfield.

17 hours ago, redrum said:

As a kid, I used to dream about being in the Roller Derby. My Mother always took me to Kezar Pavilion in SF. It was a riot. 😄

ROLLER DERBY.jpg

I remember as a kid being able to watch it on the tv. It has made a comeback where I live, there are some women leagues that have a decent following. 

Have you been able to create any new music lately Red? Looking forward to hearing some. 

On 8/1/2022 at 11:40 PM, cryingbluerain said:

Thanks for the info, explains a lot,

You bet! Glad to share. Hope you got the point. Going from dumb tribal thinking to being open, inclusive, respectful, starting and running a successful business and helping to provide for families. 

10 hours ago, Strider said:

'Florida Woman' giving 'Florida Man' a run for his money in the looney bin sweepstakes. The way she falls like a bowling pin after being tased is hilarious.

The end is my favorite part. She asks if they are kidnapping her? 

5 hours ago, Plant77 said:

The end is my favorite part. She asks if they are kidnapping her? 

It was later learned that her tight pants caused blood flow restriction to her brain. 

Here are 2 recent ones I did. I'm going to try Bron-Yr-Aur next, but the picking pattern looks pretty complex. 

https://freesound.org/people/tubbers/sounds/643253/

https://freesound.org/people/tubbers/sounds/644523/

5 hours ago, Plant77 said:

I remember as a kid being able to watch it on the tv. It has made a comeback where I live, there are some women leagues that have a decent following. 

Have you been able to create any new music lately Red? Looking forward to hearing some. 

There's the Rat City girls. It's flat track so they don't quite go as fast. 

http://ratcityrollerderby.com/

6 hours ago, redrum said:

It was later learned that her tight pants caused blood flow restriction to her brain. 

Here are 2 recent ones I did. I'm going to try Bron-Yr-Aur next, but the picking pattern looks pretty complex. 

https://freesound.org/people/tubbers/sounds/643253/

https://freesound.org/people/tubbers/sounds/644523/

These are my favorites so far. Excellent man. I’m impressed. I may have asked this, but have you seen the movie called The Indian Runner. Great movie, something about those two tracks remind me of it. Not that you lifted from it all. It sounds like it would belong in that movie. If you haven’t seen it and you have a few hours to kill, and you want to trip out it’s a good movie. Viggo Mortensen, Patricia Arquette, Charles Bronson, Dennis Hopper, Sandy Dennis, Benicio Del Toro. Directed by Sean Penn. it’s a trippy movie. Really good. Slightly depressing. However there is a real shot of a live birth in it. If someone was interested in that. 

Thanks for sharing that Red. Very cool man. 

18 minutes ago, Plant77 said:

These are my favorites so far. Excellent man. I’m impressed. I may have asked this, but have you seen the movie called The Indian Runner. Great movie, something about those two tracks remind me of it. Not that you lifted from it all. It sounds like it would belong in that movie. If you haven’t seen it and you have a few hours to kill, and you want to trip out it’s a good movie. Viggo Mortensen, Patricia Arquette, Charles Bronson, Dennis Hopper, Sandy Dennis, Benicio Del Toro. Directed by Sean Penn. it’s a trippy movie. Really good. Slightly depressing. However there is a real shot of a live birth in it. If someone was interested in that. 

Thanks for sharing that Red. Very cool man. 

Thanks for the compliments. Glad you like them. 😊 I will see if my library can get the movie. Looks like an all star cast, especially  with Charles Bronson. 😊

Bron-Yr-Aur is tuned CACGCE.