Hoodie girl from The Song Remains the Same film

1 hour ago, Styngyn said:

Dang poor girl just stops in here to talk about her 15 mins of fame and her authentic hoodie and now drama is already starting to sprout! 🥴

Public forums are like ant farms for people. Ants are going do what ants do, and people are going to behave like people. I don't know if you were here when the actress Virginia Parker, who plays the blonde damsel in distress in Robert's fantasy sequence, visited the forum. It played out pretty much the same way. I was hoping Virginia would continue here longer than she did, because she had other interests that were of interest to me, and she was willing to share more about them. However, communicating in a public forum is not nearly the same as around a dining table, in a living room or on a patio. It's like having to maintain a conversation you wanted to have in private in the middle of a Starbucks. I use that to our advantage and remind them I'm just doing my show. If some people here can't or won't give me anything to work if only for the sake of entertaining ourselves and the public, we end up with dead air. 

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Public forums are like ant farms for people. Ants are going do what ants do, and people are going to behave like people. I don't know if you were here when the actress Virginia Parker, who plays the blonde damsel in distress in Robert's fantasy sequence, visited the forum. It played out pretty much the same way. I was hoping Virginia would continue here longer than she did, because she had other interests that were of interest to me, and she was willing to share more about them. However, communicating in a public forum is not nearly the same as around a dining table, in a living room or on a patio. It's like having to maintain a conversation you wanted to have in private in the middle of a Starbucks. I use that to our advantage and remind them I'm just doing my show. If some people here can't or won't give me anything to work if only for the sake of entertaining ourselves and the public, we end up with dead air. 

True. I didn’t feel like circling back on this to see how it started. Oh well, we all carry on 

Ana, thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts, experiences and photos with all of us. I still can’t believe that almost 50 years after the concert you showed up on this forum to solve the mystery hoodie girl but like all the others have said, we’re so happy that you did. Also, please let me say how very sorry I am about the loss of your husband. I hope some day I’ll have the fortune to perhaps meet you in person as I live just a few states away from PA. Keep rocking and rolling.

Ana, hearing your story is pure mind blowing. EVERYONE who watched that movie remembers you. I know my first thought way back then was you are just incredibly beautiful. Wow, is all I can remember saying. 
Next thought was that I was living through you watching this because the look on your face was the same look I had watching the film. Zeppelin to this day are my heroes. And now knowing who you are and you’re still around and you take the time to share YOUR story is a thrill for ALL Zeppelin fans. 
I do have a question, how did your fellow Zeppelin fans that you knew back then treat you after they seen you in the film?? 
You are a God to us, I can’t imagine if you were a friend of mine. 

Also, next time Plant is near you call a radio station with your story. I’m certain Robert would love to take a pic with you. And then you can share that with us to. 
Hmm, am I asking to much??

I’m excited 😆 

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Mark LeVine said:

first of all, where did you get that amazingly cool hoodie and do you still have it. 2nd, who's guy with mouth agape to your left? Finally, how'd you score such great seats? 

You looked how everyone else felt watching the film, except for real. God bless.

You really should read the whole thread.

16 hours ago, Mark LeVine said:

first of all, where did you get that amazingly cool hoodie and do you still have it. 2nd, who's guy with mouth agape to your left? Finally, how'd you score such great seats? 

You looked how everyone else felt watching the film, except for real. God bless.

She explains it all in her posts. Take the time to read the beginning of the thread.

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 10:06 PM, Ana Pearce said:

@Plant77 yes this has been a Rollercoaster ride..So I have not said kinda why . I lost my husband of 33 years . April of last year. My son said i needed to do something for me.This is part of my healing but I did not expect how mind blowing that my 12 seconds in a movie would affect so many people. So I think me finding this forum at this time was meant to be. So thank you for the ❤️

Hi Ana, so very sorry for your loss…. my heart goes out to you.  ~ Your article is the very first I’ve read here, as I’m new to this forum. Such an amazing story! I absolutely loved reading it!   ( For years, I wondered who that special girl was that the camera man zoomed in on (more than once) during the concert footage.) **  I hope you will post more recollections in the future! Thank you for finding this fan-site! ( I’m sure happy I did! )  Take care,  Tara S. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2022 at 6:29 AM, SteveAJones said:

While I love the Private Parts reference, I absolutely think we should be kind and caring to new members, especially those who have direct connections with the Band/Group that we all love and care about so much. Not trying to start anything, but I would like to thank Ana for even deciding to participate. 

I also know that Steve likes to stir things up, you are an important member of this forum, and you have a lot of appreciation within the group. However, we can all choose to be compassionate and kind to each other. It’s just a better way to live. We would learn more about each other, and we would be able to build better relationships. But do your thing Steve. 

4 hours ago, Plant77 said:

While I love the Private Parts reference, I absolutely think we should be kind and caring to new members, especially those who have direct connections with the Band/Group that we all love and care about so much. Not trying to start anything, but I would like to thank Ana for even deciding to participate. 

I also know that Steve likes to stir things up, you are an important member of this forum, and you have a lot of appreciation within the group. However, we can all choose to be compassionate and kind to each other. It’s just a better way to live. We would learn more about each other, and we would be able to build better relationships. But do your thing Steve. 

Do scroll up and you will see I was nothing but nice towards the original poster. 

4 hours ago, john morrison said:

i must be an outlier as this whole thread , start to finish , was of no interest . I am only really interested in the music .

Well obviously we’re all interested in the music too …..but if you’ve been watching the Song Remains the Same for the last 30 or 40 years like a lot of posters on this board then Ana’s (aka the hoodie girl) story is going to be interesting to you.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:27 PM, Ana Pearce said:

I came over in 1960 alone at age 6, to family in Miami.  Then to NY, and now I'm in Pittsburgh. 

Hello Ana - First of all, I want to thank you for coming to this forum and telling all of us the story behind  the "hoodie girl". I, too, often wondered who that girl where life took her. You're expression in that film clip says it all. I never did get to see Led Zeppelin. I was planning to go to their show once they came to the States in 1980. Unfortunately, we all know what put a stop to that. 

I just read the thread here saying you lived in New York and are now in Pittsburgh. It is a small world. I grew up in Los Angeles, moved to Pittsburgh at 18, moved to New York City at 20 and have been back in Pittsburgh, PA for more than 25 years. I got such a kick out of reading that, I just had to comment.

All the best! 

Roseanne Cohen

On 3/14/2023 at 1:13 AM, SteveAJones said:

Do scroll up and you will see I was nothing but nice towards the original poster. 

If I have offended you or anything of the sort that was not my intent. You are absolutely the first person I started following on this forum, as well as the original. I have said many times that your knowledge of the band and persons in the band are absolutely amazing. I was simply making a statement. Certainly not meaning to say anything other than that. If I did, I apologize. Your thoughts on all of the Zeppelin topics, as well as others are always appreciated by me. Even if I do not agree with your opinions. I can certainly appreciate your interest in said topics and your intellect. 

7 hours ago, Plant77 said:

If I have offended you or anything of the sort that was not my intent. You are absolutely the first person I started following on this forum, as well as the original. I have said many times that your knowledge of the band and persons in the band are absolutely amazing. I was simply making a statement. Certainly not meaning to say anything other than that. If I did, I apologize. Your thoughts on all of the Zeppelin topics, as well as others are always appreciated by me. Even if I do not agree with your opinions. I can certainly appreciate your interest in said topics and your intellect. 

Oh, we're good and yeah, I'm just doing my show. Hoodie Girl chose not to give me anything to work with, and that's her prerogative, but I was nothing but nice towards her.

On 3/21/2023 at 3:23 AM, SteveAJones said:

Oh, we're good and yeah, I'm just doing my show. Hoodie Girl chose not to give me anything to work with, and that's her prerogative, but I was nothing but nice towards her.

Goddamn, you are a wordsmith. Just that reply made me laugh out loud. Yeah man, keep the show up. I absolutely 👍 dig your topics and thoughts. Thanks for being real. There are several of you on this forum that are honest, and also like to keep it pushing. I appreciate it. Have a great night/weekend Steve. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/8/2022 at 1:21 PM, Ana Pearce said:

So I was feeling nostalgic and google  the concert and this forum came up on my search. Remembered that 49 years ago I was at the MSG concert sitting a couple rows back . Watching and enjoying RP...and years later found out that I'm in the video. I'm the girl in the white hoodie. The reason I was smiling and laughing was because he pointed and signal to come up closer to the stage.

Great story! Thanks for sharing that.