verizon spot...

beatbo

More Zeppelin the better but I dont like when they cut off Kashmir and the dude takes the call. He should have the song play in one ear and take the call in the other. If Zep comes on the radio when I am pulling into my garage I dont get out of the car till its done. Yes my wife thinks I am stange! Thanks for the link!

More Zeppelin the better but I dont like when they cut off Kashmir and the dude takes the call. He should have the song play in one ear and take the call in the other.

Perhaps because that wouldn't work so well in relity? :lol:

I think it's great! People will inevitably cry "sellout" like they did with the Cadillac ads, but I personally love that the relevance of Zeppelin can no longer be ignored by the mainstream media.

I saw an add in Rolling Stone for the Zep \ Verizon thing back in October, let's just say I have three new Verizon phones now and leave it at that...BUT ONLY because I get a discount through my employer ! ( the thing that sunk the deal was a huge Zep poster in the Verizon store.) :blush:

Perhaps because that wouldn't work so well in relity? :lol:

I think it's great! People will inevitably cry "sellout" like they did with the Cadillac ads, but I personally love that the relevance of Zeppelin can no longer be ignored by the mainstream media.

Agreed! As Robert said when he was questioned about why he did the Coke commercial in the 80s, it was about trying to reach a broader audience. I've discovered a few artists by hearing their songs in commercials.

As an aside, soooooooo great to see you here Ev :wave::beer:

is verizon sponsoring the tour?
It is Official Led Zeppelin Ring Tones.. that is what the ad is about.... But if there is a tour verizon will undoubtedly be one of perhaps many sponsors... And I just know it in my soul that they will play again.... soon... That is why the music stops when he answers.. Kashmir is the dewd's ringtone,,,

i love the little details in the background like the 4 symbols on the woman's back:

zosoback.jpg

there's also a Gibson double neck in the shop window:

double-neck.jpg

It would have been fun to make this commerical.

did you catch the guy with the zep 4 stack of sticks on his back, walking down the street? very sweet!

reminds me (slightly) free as a bird the beatles anthology video a few years back...

beat

Archived