Let's Play God!

Aquamarine

Excellent idea, fenix! I have no idea what they are, but if they stop people's heads from exploding, they're OK with me! :thumbsup:

Basically its that thing attached to the end of your cars exhaust pipe that stops all the nasty stuff going into the atmosphere. Now where could one insert such a device...hmmmmmm

If I was God,

I would make sure life was controlled by a computer keyboard,

so we could insert, delete, backspace, pause, or tab through the moments.

Well thats me knackered I'm a terrible typist ;)

Well...I wouldn't care about it if it weren't so damned smelly! :lol:

Especially if it didn't happen when I had my head in his lap or near is butt! Or at the dinner table...

he used to have manners...then seven years went by. ROFL

Not to mention the burping while talking. :rolleyes:

He thinks he's cute. Seriously. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Jurasic Fart

If I were God I'd make it so kids weren't mean to each other.

I hear ya, mean kids have parents that neglect them give them insecurities so they take their aggressions out on their peers. Or their parents smoked crack while carrying the child. :angry:

If I was God,

I would make sure life was controlled by a computer keyboard,

so we could insert, delete, backspace, pause, or tab through the moments.

I hope it doesn't mean Micro Soft technology, if so we could see a lot of people needing a "ctrl+alt+del"... :hysterical:

Well...I wouldn't care about it if it weren't so damned smelly! :lol:

Especially if it didn't happen when I had my head in his lap or near is butt! Or at the dinner table...

he used to have manners...then seven years went by. ROFL

Not to mention the burping while talking. :rolleyes:

He thinks he's cute. Seriously. :rolleyes:

:lol:

They all do...which makes them kinda cute...in a flatulent-puppy kind of way... :rolleyes:

Now where's that gasmask-smilie? :huh:

If I were God, I would have never planted that stupid tree of knowledge, so nobody would've ever had free will, and then I wouldn't have to sit here and bang my head against the celestial wall over all the stupid things people do to mess up the earth/each other. Maybe we're entertaining for him/her/it, though...like the ultimate reality show. All I can say is that I hope God's amused!

Make sense of smell optional, so that you can switch it off at smelly moments, perhaps? Or just remove nose. Like the interchangeable body parts. ^^

I had a next door neighbor who had no sense of smell. He'd come over before he had a big date and ask me if his house smelled funny. Then he'd make me sniff him too. :lol:

It worked. He was quite the ladies' man....with my help and reccomendations on which Glade Plug-ins to buy! :lol:

I would definitely get rid of fleas and mosquitos and remake the human bunghole so that we wouldn't have to use toilet paper.

:D

But WE would still have to use it....

If I were God, I would have never planted that stupid tree of knowledge, so nobody would've ever had free will, and then I wouldn't have to sit here and bang my head against the celestial wall over all the stupid things people do to mess up the earth/each other. Maybe we're entertaining for him/her/it, though...like the ultimate reality show. All I can say is that I hope God's amused!

That's very incisive. If he could just get that man running that ship in the "Tidy Bowl" to quit mucking about in our seas. And get the kids to quit pissing about in the petri dish of life, all would be well in the world as we know it today, right?

Shad :unsure: w

PS I would make all baby poopsies turn to gold as they came out the poop chute and rename the anal sphincter "led."

• 3 weeks later...
^ Uphill battle, though, isn't it?

How about all flatulence etc. is directed inward, so that only the, er, perpetrator is aware of it?

Isn't an implosion what creates black holes? Then we'd have pockets of anti-matter swirling about on the streets posing a danger worse than an open manhole? [er, so to speak?]

*Robert singing*

Watch out, watch out, watch out! Jimmy ate beans last night... :blink:

Archived