Raising Sand

SIBLY

~Mars in Libra~ The Lady never did him wrong, Truth is stealing from the innocent to give to a lie is not justifiable.She never did him wrong. Oppression is another abusive form of greed.(no heroic admiration to be attributed)

HIS ~Mars in Libra~ The Lady never did him wrong, Truth is stealing from the innocent to give to a lie is not justifiable.She never did him wrong. Oppression is another abusive form of greed.(no heroic admiration to be attributed) Justice to the Lady has been past due ......

well sweetie ,happy 44th birthday to the lady C.S.P.3/5/64 Who is worthy to be paid it~~~~ ALL ~~~that is past due by the lieing stealing cowardsim (whimps stealing wanna be CALLED gods having only fake cods till they yield to HER - 440 is perfect pitch as she has naturally not like the fake wanna be balance of trophy doggey treats (from mommy --as sun will come up- tomarrow only one Cristina not german exclusive ali- painted gold harmony from fake hello kitty heart-crop circles july 23 crop circles maria.?..boring....as all hell...and well ,will always will be ....back up ONly singer.......when the queen has been before ......bronze age 600bc ..... WHITE LILY HORSE ...by the way amen WANNA BE R&R JESUS the american presidentscanidates take hand outs as does the current dali lama why not the bull god tho ya wanna be....(not).come on come on all you labotamy confusion .....l canidian caprii the wanna be not the one muse ....la la la te da presilly is not cold winter-feb has been spring english Presley(not blu stone welsh presilly) daddys name and money mommys hole activity lies s and more ... for one mans...STUPID EGO;;;;;;;;;R stop being ing a donkeys ass before the buttercup anoints another King............

Perhaps the King will be a Child of Roth,after all she is the Yankee ROSE ! One way or another SHE WILL ARISE and have JUSTICE !

I have the album, have played it a lot in the car, trying my best to see why it has won so many accolades ... but try as I might, I can't. The album is OK, but as others have said, it's "send you to sleep" music. I'm still going to see Robert & Alison in May, but only because it's Robert!

So - my conclusion on "Raising Sand" - underwhelming, IMHO.

Sorry!

Its ok you are entitled to your opinion .

Hey:

A new countdown last eve has Gone.Gone.Gone no longer in the Top 20...It's gone...

Oh well..A chart is just a chart...It's no big deal..

Juliet...

PS And I don't like who's listed on that chart anyhow...some of those tunes are dullsville...

Archived