What Makes Robert Plant Sexy?

eternal light

what makes him sexy?

His natural beauty! the man is one of the most handsome man I've ever seen.

His hair

His tight jeans

His chest

His lil' smirk

His voice

The way he talks

The way he moves on a stage

He knows he's sexy and that's sexy

I could go on forever about this! :)

Robert (and Led Zeppelin) really make me sad that I wasn't in my 20s in the 70s...I really think that in those days I would have been a Planty **cough**groupie**cough**... :rolleyes:

Oh and as you said (forgot to mention in my previous post) :

His intelligence

His eloquence

His inner beauty (yes he's just a sweetheart, was lucky to meet him once after a gig and he was so nice...couldn't believe it. Thought I was going to die when he smiled at me and I remember thinking to myself : "no wonder this guy had the world at his feet in the 70s...he's in his 50s and he's irresistible!"lol)

The fact that he's so f*cking talented!!!!

Could it simply be the fact that there is no other man on earth that has been made to compete with such perfection? He is definitely the hottest thing to ever set foot on this planet.

Oh... and the moaning too :blush:

I agree... :blush:

Having met him, it is definately his sense of humour, he is so funny, and he makes times to listen to what you have to say, I think that is nice. :lol: :lol:

yeah definitely! I'll always remember how he made me laugh when I met him...can't remember the joke though...was something about France (yeah I'm French) and French girls...We chatted for about 10 minutes and it was the 10 best minutes of my life. As you said, he listens to people. Before leaving, he hugged me and gave me a lil kiss. Best moment in my life.

Hands off ladies, he's mine.. has been since I was 13 years old! YEAH RIGHT, I WISH!!!! :D I had a birthday party when I turned 13 and every single gift that I received was LZ related... t-shirts, albums, posters, teen mags, etc. It was a perfect day!! My friends really knew me! I too, am sorry I wasn't a bit older in the 70's because I would have been a groupie for sure!! I sooooo wish I was going to London to see the concert next month. For those of you out there who have Comcast cable, they have a bunch of songs On Demand... I'm watching them do Immigrant Song right now... Ooo baby!! A few weeks ago, VH1 Classics did 2 hours of clips from live shows... can anyone recommend a good DVD that I can purchase? I'm going to check on VH1's website.

Archived