Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

milanitaly.jpg

I like this! :D The mod called him Peter Gabriel? :huh::o Cannot believe that video had "Robert Palmer" listed either. Last year when Robert was touring with Alison, the lady DJ on the country station accidentally said " coming soon Alison Krauss and Robert Palmer"!! The names Palmer and Plant sound very different to me. <_<

I like this! :D The mod called him Peter Gabriel? :huh::o Cannot believe that video had "Robert Palmer" listed either. Last year when Robert was touring with Alison, the lady DJ on the country station accidentally said " coming soon Alison Krauss and Robert Palmer"!! The names Palmer and Plant sound very different to me. <_<

The mod corrected himself and apologized immediately, Peter Gabriel was on his programme shortly before. And Robert didn't take it too bad. ;)

But I really wonder how people could confuse Plant with Palmer, they sound very different to me too.

Ok, since we are still in the pics thread...

SOLO_Rob_10.jpg

SOLO_Rob_11.jpg

The mod corrected himself and apologized immediately, Peter Gabriel was on his programme shortly before. And Robert didn't take it too bad. ;)

But I really wonder how people could confuse Plant with Palmer, they sound very different to me too.

Ok, since we are still in the pics thread...

SOLO_Rob_10.jpg

SOLO_Rob_11.jpg

Maybe it was the suit. Nice guitar by the way.

DWBLOY7YSL2TW3RR7YXJGURYHWKFIMSB_1.jpg

Edited by eternal light

WOW!! Love these pics! By the way, I'm new here

:wave:!! I actually went through this whole thread, looking at all the pictures before I even joined! I gotta tell you, Robby is one gorgeous man ;) !! I wish I had such great and rare pictures as all of you do!

Welcome on the board and here in this thread. Have a good time and enjoy. ;)

Thank you glicine and tetelisa ^^!! These are wonderful pictures (Especially the early Roberts

:wub:!) I actually used some of these pictures for a biography project at school, so thank you for providing some amazing pics everyone!! And to get back on topic, I think i'll post my first pictures on this thread!!

1977Chalkboard-1.jpg

1975c.jpg

1881309b.jpg

robertplant.jpg

ATTRACTIVEROBERT.jpg

(Uhh, does anyone know whats up with the last one :huh: ?)