Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Yeah I know, I was playing with your words. ;)

And here you see the "mysterious" birth mark on his back.

Robert2645.jpg

That photo always reminds me of the time when I was three years old.

650653-mediumMarkJulian1977ForumLA.jpg

Here is one from 1977 taken by Mark Julian at the Forum in Los Angeles reportedly during Stairway to Heaven.

usefilm.com

Edited by eternal light

Well hit me over the head with a frying pan - I've seen that photo dozens of times and never noticed the hand behind him :ph34r::slapface::blink:

Off to hide my embarrassment now....

:blink:

Really??

But at least you have the perfect excuse....with Robert on that pic, what else is there to notice? ;)

Maybe you're a better Robette than most of us....who were busy trying to figure out what that hand is doing there. <_<

:blink:

Really??

But at least you have the perfect excuse....with Robert on that pic, what else is there to notice? ;)

Maybe you're a better Robette than most of us....who were busy trying to figure out what that hand is doing there. <_<

Okay I'll take that - better than thinking of myself as a space cadet :D

What birth mark? :blink:

Is that a mark? Isnt it just a bit of hair?

I remeber somewhere in this thread there're talks about his birth mark(Aqua?). I'm not totally sure about that, but you can see something dark like that on his lower back in the video of Big Log when he swims.

I remeber somewhere in this thread there're talks about his birth mark(Aqua?). I'm not totally sure about that, but you can see something dark like that on his lower back in the video of Big Log when he swims.

I remember this being discussed ages ago, and I was probably involved as usual. :bagoverhead: You can also see it on the video of Burning Down One Side, and on a couple of bootleg rehearsal tapes. The general consensus was that it was a birthmark. (Which is what it looks like to me.) But it's speculation.

Well it is definitely a clump of hair, whether or not that constitutes a birthmark is the question ( and another example of the Plant-fascination-factor!)

At least morre interesting than that facial-wart thing, thankfully long-gone. :)

Well it is definitely a clump of hair, whether or not that constitutes a birthmark is the question ( and another example of the Plant-fascination-factor!)

At least morre interesting than that facial-wart thing, thankfully long-gone. :)

Ah yes, the facial wart, now you see it, now you don't. . .

I'm disappointed, I'd rather have thought of whatever-it-is as a birthmark (which a clump of hair isn't, IMO). If it's a clump of hair, then it looks like a bit of carpet stuck on his back. :P

:rolleyes:

Oh, don't mind me, it seems like I came in a bit to late on this "conversation"!

:lol:

I NEVER knew Robert had a birthmark, and a big one right on his back! Gosh, I just love how us crazed fan girls just want to notice such little things about Robert (Or things in the background!)

I got to start coming here more, I want to be apart of these too!

:rolleyes:

Oh, don't mind me, it seems like I came in a bit to late on this "conversation"!

:lol:

I NEVER knew Robert had a birthmark, and a big one right on his back! Gosh, I just love how us crazed fan girls just want to notice such little things about Robert (Or things in the background!)

I got to start coming here more, I want to be apart of these too!

Fan girls and silly fun belong together. ;)

And I think it's ok to be silly once in a while, it's not like we are ONLY focused on Robert's looking. His talent as a musician will always be more appreciated.

Aqua, we are all nice girls, eh? :P

Sure we are. That's why we enjoy discussing pictures in a pictures thread! :D

(I guess I'm just allergic to gratuitous sarcasm.)

So, without more ado--another pic.

image-jpeg.jpg

(Sorry it's so small.)

Edited by Aquamarine

At least more interesting than that facial-wart thing, thankfully long-gone. :)

:lol: How about the small scar on his left elbow - any thoughts? I've speculated it stems from the August '75 auto accident in Rhodes.

Hey...I just ever so willingly watched Big Log looking for the "birthmark"

I did see it in the video....not seaweed....But...in the infamous pic of him getting out of the pool in Hawaii (circa69-70):blink: Where is it?Though I admit it is awfully darn hard to look at his back :blink:;)

As for us appreciating Robert's singing... I think that goes without saying...His voice is what makes him over the top Hot and unresistable!!

But without further ado...

1969-06_03-1.jpg:)

870152341_f7e72860ae_o.jpg

BW0038-LZ.jpg:oB) !!

Maybe it was seaweed and not a birthmark.

No, for as glicine said it is also clearly visible in the promotional music video for 'Big Log'

(filmed on July 4th, 1983 at the long-since demolished Glass Pool Inn near Las Vegas

for those whom may care).

Edit: http://www.roadsidepeek.com/preserv/2004/glasspool/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/beatnikside/6009702/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54177448@N00/201324544/

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/200...s/22311979.html

Edited by SteveAJones