Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I'd take those blinding pants over these things :P

I just can't imagine him trying them on and thinking, "Hmmmm. Yea. These look good. I'll take 'em." :lol:

pobcigag.jpg

Um :blink:

"think of his tight jeans.... think of his tight jeans... think of his tight jeans".

Ok I feel better now. :rolleyes:

But it's still ol' Robert, so it's all good. :)

Anyone for a game of Limbo!!! I`l go first.....I might need a few attempts at it!! ;)2097862903_2ac5843f97.jpg

:hysterical: Oh god, you guys are sooo cracking me up here!! I want to reply to so many of these posts but the damn flood control thing....

And yeah, I would LOVE to have at this game of limbo!!!!! :wub::wub:

I have a book called Led Zeppelin A Visual Documentary by Paul Kendall. I got it when I was in high school eons ago. This picture from the book of Robert is one of my favorites... he looks so young and innocent.

percy.jpg

I like that picture too. I may have to get that book!!

I like that picture too. I may have to get that book!!

It has a chronology of the band (not always accurate), but mainly consists of photos, and yeah, it's nice to have. B)

I would recommend Led Zeppelin: Heaven and Hell even more strongly though (if you don't have it already) - that's a wonderful large format hardback book, out of print, but easily ordered used online.

And of course Neal Preston's Led Zeppelin book - still available on Amazon and elsewhere I think.