Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

2bvfd0.png

This picture is responsible for the end of my lurking. So I signed up because I've gotta confess: Robert Plant is the love of my life!

In that pic he looks sleepy, like he just woke up. Sexiest. Thing. Ever!!

Tori Amos was very wise when she knew that Robert was man she wanted to loose her virginity to...I felt the same way at 16 when I first heard him screaming his head off on Dazed & Confused (I didn't even have to SEE him to know he was beautiful!!).

I don't have a pic to contribute but I did discover a cute youtube video, which equals the level of devotion I've seen on this board. I wouldn't be surprised if one of ya'll made it!

I love the pics of Robert with the monkey. Anyone have those as jpegs? Call it a fetish, but I think these should be added to a photo album called "Plants and Animals." Of course the infamous snake picture and Viking Rob with the goat (pony??) would be included!

^I've seen that movie before and I love it. Thank you so much for the link!

But...really, I love his pics, they add to my day, but they don't upset me to the point that I can't do other things than thinking of him... :unsure:

Same here. I love to look at these pics, but some of the comments on them get a bit cringe-inducing, to be honest. :rolleyes:

^Not to but in on the conversation, but I agree completely with both of you.

But...really, I love his pics, they add to my day, but they don't upset me to the point that I can't do other things than thinking of him... :unsure:

Quite agree. I enjoy looking at the pictures here too but sometimes the comments I find a bit uncomfortable to read.

turbanenvy.jpg

I've have seen this one in an exposition of Bob Gruen's pics here in São Paulo! :)

This one and many others with Robert.... :wub:

I've have seen this one in an exposition of Bob Gruen's pics here in São Paulo! :)

This one and many others with Robert.... :wub:

That's funny I was just thinking about that Celia! He took some great pics didn't he? Did you get a programme or anything at the exhibition? Did you buy his book?

How many of you ladies want THIS 2008 calendar? :wub:

RPlantnuts08.jpg

I believe I am responsible for some of the naughty comments that have been posted about some of these pictures. I just wanted to say that I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I think sometimes people feel free to let loose a little online because of the whole anonymity aspect. I love looking at the pictures but they certainly don't affect my day to day life either. If I say I can't function after looking at them or something like that, it's an exaggeration. Anyway, just wanted to apologize to anyone that took offense... it's all in fun.

I believe I am responsible for some of the naughty comments that have been posted about some of these pictures. I just wanted to say that I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I think sometimes people feel free to let loose a little online because of the whole anonymity aspect. I love looking at the pictures but they certainly don't affect my day to day life either. If I say I can't function after looking at them or something like that, it's an exaggeration. Anyway, just wanted to apologize to anyone that took offense... it's all in fun.

Then i guess i have to appologise to. Excuse me) i suppose i really have said too much, things i shouldn't have said.

Speaking about the calendar....sounds attractive :rolleyes:

He'd better avoid reading it :D actually it's great when LZ keep charming young generation...their music will live forever! LONG LIVE ROCK-N-ROLL)))))))

I actually had such a great day yesterday with my nephew. He's 10 and he's so into Zeppelin right now! It may be partially because his father (my brother) and I are but I think he really does like the music too. He danced around my house all day yesterday, playing air guitar and singing songs like No Quarter, Nobody's Fault But Mine (he even does the "ah-ah's"!), etc. It was great!! I told him that I had a crush on Robert Plant and he said he has a crush on Jimmy Page (not fully understanding what a crush is!!)... you can tell he's definitely related to me as my husband says!! :D

That's funny I was just thinking about that Celia! He took some great pics didn't he? Did you get a programme or anything at the exhibition? Did you buy his book?

KB, I bought a book on the exihibition, you can see it on this link

http://www.bobgruen.com/events.htm

It's a great book, amazing pics. I think it can still be found here on the bookstores.

The exhibition was really good, it was the biggest one ever made on Bob Gruen's pics. :)