Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

royalalbert41.jpg

Chell, keep posting those screen caps... they are the best!! I don't suppose you have any from the Earl's Court show or the 1977 tour do you? The video of him doing "The Battle Of Evermore" from Seattle '77 is my new fave. The very beginning is priceless with those smiles. I need to figure out how to make screen caps of that!

See here --->

It's easy to capture Roxie.....hit pause while viewing your youtube clip....then capture the screen....alt/Printscreen.....the open Paint...and click cntrl v. then crop out your picture. :)

I tweaked the sharpness and color tone just a bit too.....The microphone on his neck is kinda in the way here.....

24brzet.jpg

It's easy to capture Roxie.....hit pause while viewing your youtube clip....then capture the screen....alt/Printscreen.....the open Paint...and click cntrl v. then crop out your picture. :)

That's it? :unsure: Good god, I'm gonna be posting screen caps like crazy now! I was able to capture them with vids imported into Windows Movie Maker, but YouTube vids never worked for me. Thanks for the info!

I forgot a step....

After you put the pic onto your Paint palett....you have to save it...to your photos....I change it to a jpeg.

then open THAT pic, which is the full youtube page....in Picture It (Windows) or if you have photoshop, then crop the picture out of the whole page...and save it again to your hardrive....I upload to tinypic.com for quick and easy posting...