Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Well, photobucket isn't in the mood to upload so it will have to wait.

As for now I have to go. The eclipse is about to happen. I must be prepared, with camera (if it has batteries), and my ipod blasting No Quarter as it happens.

Well, photobucket isn't in the mood to upload so it will have to wait.

As for now I have to go. The eclipse is about to happen. I must be prepared, with camera (if it has batteries), and my ipod blasting No Quarter as it happens.

Upload thru tinypic.com !

and it's cloudy here .... :(

*..No it's NOT !! I can see the moon between some clouds ! :thumbsup:

Edited by Joelmon

Chell, you posted my 2 fave moments from the DVD!!

:notworthy:

Here's my first try at a YouTube screenshot:

14v1idd.jpg

Edited to say I know it's not a smile... I just got screen cap happy. :D

Edited by Roxie

goingtocalifornia2.jpg

Thank you SO much for this, and all your others! That is the best part of any DVD ever in the history of the world. I can't tell you how many times I pause it at that part and just stare! :wub:

Well now I can't stop: :)

10fqmg6.jpg

I'm so glad you can't stop!

That is the best part of any DVD ever in the history of the world. I can't tell you how many times I pause it at that part and just stare! :wub:

That sounds like something I would've written. I've done the EXACT same thing.

Here's another fave smile of mine - from Knebworth during STH. Another pauselicious moment. :lol:

2mm7hns.jpg

I have an outtake from TSRTS where Maureen was cast as the woman Robert rescues. I never heard why they didn't use her in the final cut, but it was the whole love scene. Also my favorite scene. :wub:

That clip used to be on youtube - Heavy Airship 15 and Heavy Airship 16 (TSRTS and The Rain Song outtakes). Unfortunately all the heavy airship clips from 1 to 77 disappeared shortly before the O2 gig. They were clips of everything, most of them were rare bootlegs. There was even a video of Planty crossing a NY street, sad because I think it was taken shortly before Karac's tragedy. :)

This probably isn't the best pic in the world but, there's something about it that's super sexy to me. Looks like he has really nice feet .. I have feet issues .. :rolleyes: .. and if I remember correctly it was a bootleg cover.

footies.jpg

I think this is very sexy also. It has a dark, smokey quality to it. And yes, he has very nice feet. :wub:

They were clips of everything, most of them were rare bootlegs. There was even a video of Planty crossing a NY street :)

I think some of them are back up. I know I remember seeing the one where he walks down the street in NY recently. I'll have to do a search.

I was searching for a new piccy for my signature.....what you think of this?

untitled2.jpg

~~~~ Peter,Robert & Carrots!!~~~~

:D

Ahh Carrots you're fantastic :thumbsup: in fact, i had been staring at this picture for several seconds before i at least realized it was your work :lol: i was like: " yeeah, i've seen it before but the girl is kinda different...hmmm")))))) so great work :beer:

Edited by maureen

Ahh Carrots you're fantastic :thumbsup: in fact, i had been staring at this picture for several seconds before i at least realized it was your work :lol: i was like: " yeeah, i've seen it before but the girl is kinda different...hmmm")))))) so great work :beer:

Thanks Maureen! :D I am rather proud of my new sig picture.....Im just gutted that it wasnt me in the original photo!!! But I can just look at my version and dream!!!! LOL

Thanks Maureen! :D I am rather proud of my new sig picture.....Im just gutted that it wasnt me in the original photo!!! But I can just look at my version and dream!!!! LOL

yeah i've got your idea :thumbsup: you both look dissapointed in the picture, like something preventing you from something (from what?! :D )

yeah i've got your idea :thumbsup: you both look dissapointed in the picture, like something preventing you from something (from what?! :D )

Must be the long journey back to the hotel!! ;):lol: and because Peter Grant is taking up the most room on the seat!!!!! :hysterical:

Edited by carrots1969