And now for something completely silly

Evster2012

A few vids of my band from 1995 to 2006 doing some Zep. Mind you, these were mostly drunken parties in pubs. Never was a poor fellow charged a dime, nor did we get paid one. It was all in good fun and I hope you all enjoy it.

If you want to criticize, bugger off. We're not a tribute band. We're not perfect. We did our 5 hours from 9pm till 2am and partied our asses off!. We played 45 songs. We got drunk on free beer (except the bassist who only drank 7up).

Anyway, here's a few fuzzy memories from 1996 (excuse the flat guitar).

More recently, from our first jam after just four rehearsals:

Be nice, it's just a bit of fun!

Oh, and here's a bit of Ozzy/Sabbath for yer ass! :D

You should have done. T'was good. Is Valhalla the latest band? Are you doing any gigs?

Nah, we haven't played more than twice in the last 12 months. It's just about fun now. The drive has long been shifted toward the jobs that pay the bills. Sucks, cause it's fun as hell to jam on good tunes! I wish we could do it often enough to be good, cause I know we could if we put in the time. But no, we get together a couple of times a year and it's mostly beer with a tune here and there! :beer:

Nah, we haven't played more than twice in the last 12 months. It's just about fun now. The drive has long been shifted toward the jobs that pay the bills. Sucks, cause it's fun as hell to jam on good tunes! I wish we could do it often enough to be good, cause I know we could if we put in the time. But no, we get together a couple of times a year and it's mostly beer with a tune here and there! :beer:

Excellent. :drunk: I played drums in a band a long, long time ago. It started out for a bit of fun but soon it got all serious and spoilt it. I got thrown out for being too 'rock and roll'. B) Just before my exit we did a gig and I had a bit too much to drink (is that possible?) and we emptied the room. :hysterical: I do miss the messing around and all that but thats life!

Excellent. :drunk: I played drums in a band a long, long time ago. It started out for a bit of fun but soon it got all serious and spoilt it. I got thrown out for being too 'rock and roll'. B) Just before my exit we did a gig and I had a bit too much to drink (is that possible?) and we emptied the room. :hysterical: I do miss the messing around and all that but thats life!

Trust me my friend, every gig we ever played had my tea-totalling bass player worried over what Ev might do. We had a regular gig at a bar that kept pitchers of Pete's Wicked Ale filled on my amp at all times. One night I might pull off the greatest guitar solo, another I might throw my guitar on the floor, breaking the neck, and put out the pub's neon sign with my fist! True story that! Suffice it to say I've mellowed over the last 12 years! Angi wouldn't have any part of the hellion I was!!! :lol:

Enjoy some of this dutch vibed Zeppelinesqueness.

This (indeed very drunk, hence the over-the-top-Tarzan-of-Metal poses) performance got me a free ticket to the O2 show.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=275907096

WOW! That was great reswati. I love the shots of the audience and the kids sitting in front of the stage. :lol: You truly deserved your tickets. As you say 'It was fun'. :thumbsup:

Enjoy some of this dutch vibed Zeppelinesqueness.

This (indeed very drunk, hence the over-the-top-Tarzan-of-Metal poses) performance got me a free ticket to the O2 show.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=275907096

Aw, fucking great man! Los Paranoias! :lol:

I'd hang in your beer tent anytime! Love the mix of Whole Lotta Love with the '79 taste of You Need Love!

Great guitar work too! Love the Spanish intro! Groot mijn vriend!!!! :thumbsup:

most excellent Ev, the sound quality is really quiet remarkable, alot of you tube vids have really shitty audio, did you do some thing through a mixer or is that just the camcorder mic! Also i would like to add that in the older vids, my wardrobe from the 90's was nicely represented!!! :lol:

A few vids of my band from 1995 to 2006 doing some Zep. Mind you, these were mostly drunken parties in pubs. Never was a poor fellow charged a dime, nor did we get paid one. It was all in good fun and I hope you all enjoy it.

Evster, nothing to criticize there! You guys are really good. :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed watching those. If you ever play LA. let me know.

Cheers :beer:

If you want to criticize, bugger off. We're not a tribute band. We're not perfect. We did our 5 hours from 9pm till 2am and partied our asses off!. We played 45 songs. We got drunk on free beer (except the bassist who only drank 7up).

Anyway, here's a few fuzzy memories from 1996 (excuse the flat guitar).

More recently, from our first jam after just four rehearsals:

Be nice, it's just a bit of fun!

Oh, and here's a bit of Ozzy/Sabbath for yer ass! :D

very nice, EV! love your laidback but in your face when i need to be demeanor....

very nice, EV! love your laidback but in your face when i need to be demeanor....

Pretty much sums me up overall!! :lol:

I must have been on about my 25th beer at around 4am when I started this thread (it was one of those nights)! I woke up this afternoon thinking :Aw crap, what did I do??) :lol:

Looks like you guys were having a blast- you especially. No criticism here. B)

thanks for posting ev. realy enjoyed it!!! i could sit and listen all day when someone can play as well as you.

hey if you ever come to sac , ca, let me know .how long have you been playing guitar?

Archived