Pet Peeves

Hotplant

two (for now):

men who think my eyes are on my breasts

and customers who walk by me while i stock the freezers at work and ask "it's cold, ain't it?" or "brrrr...it's cold. are you froze yet" i swear, a dozen people asked me this in a roll the other day...

:angry::blink:

There seems to be a connection with these two peeves - does anyone say "it's awfully nipply in here, isn't it?"

two (for now):

Yeah - I can sympathise with that one! Try bending down slightly and looking up at them, when they ask what you're doing, say "I was just trying to make eye contact"! :rolleyes:

Commercials for alcoholic beverages which tell you to "Drink responibly"

Gimme a fuckin' break....

They kinda have to. It's the law. If they don't have something that say "drink responsibly" on their commercials, the Government will fine them. I don't know how much, but I do know it's a lot.

I know you must find it annoying, but it is a compliment.

We're guys... the first thing many of us (hey spats, I said many, not all) notice are your breasts, and that's the first thing many of us are gonna judge.

Yeah - I can sympathise with that one! Try bending down slightly and looking up at them, when they ask what you're doing, say "I was just trying to make eye contact"! :rolleyes:

I don't know how you two dress, but if there's something to look at, we will look. That's our nature.

If it helps, I'm very sorry about it, and I promise we don't mean to offend. It's just how God wired our brains when (s)he made us.

Commercials for alcoholic beverages which tell you to "Drink responibly"

Gimme a fuckin' break....

They kinda have to. It's the law. If they don't have something that say "drink responsibly" on their commercials, the Government will fine them. I don't know how much, but I do know it's a lot.

I know,but it's still annoying as fuck.

I know you must find it annoying, but it is a compliment.

We're guys... the first thing many of us (hey spats, I said many, not all) notice are your breasts, and that's the first thing many of us are gonna judge.

I don't know how you two dress, but if there's something to look at, we will look. That's our nature.

If it helps, I'm very sorry about it, and I promise we don't mean to offend. It's just how God wired our brains when (s)he made us.

Exactly. Guys love that part of a woman. And if a guy is looking at them it's because he finds you physically attractive. It's a compliment. A guy does not find eyeballs hot.

Exactly. Guys love that part of a woman. And if a guy is looking at them it's because he finds you physically attractive. It's a compliment. A guy does not find eyeballs hot.

But we'd really appreciate more tact....I mean, women don't stare at guys' packages. I'm just sayin'.

two (for now):

Lately I don't even care. If you wear a low cut top I am taking advantage. If you wear pants that strategically display the top of your lovely ass, I am taking advantage.

and customers who walk by me while i stock the freezers at work and ask "it's cold, ain't it?" or "brrrr...it's cold. are you froze yet" i swear, a dozen people asked me this in a roll the other day...

Maybe your headlights are on!! Are most of the customer comments coming from men? B)

Lately I don't even care. If you wear a low cut top I am taking advantage. If you wear pants that strategically display the top of your lovely ass, I am taking advantage.

Maybe your headlights are on!! Are most of the customer comments coming from men? B)

actually, from old ladies...so you're probably right about my headlights being on...guys don't talk...they just stare with thier jaw dragging the floor, drooling like a mad cow

actually, from old ladies...so you're probably right about my headlights being on...guys don't talk...they just stare with thier jaw dragging the floor, drooling like a mad cow

Yup... your headlights are on. ;)

And FYI... that's how many of us men would react, lol (jaw dragging the floor, drooling like a mad cow)"... :D

poor guys...wonder if they'd go into shock if i flashed em

Okay... if you're gonna do that, invite me!

LOL J/K

Couldn't resist :D

They might not go into shock, persay, but there'd be a certain kind of pan from suddenly tighter pants... you may want to spare them that... just sayin'...

come on over...

Be right there...

:D

;)

you know, your smilie/crossbones in your sig is addictive...i just sit there and watch it bloom...weird, huh?

Not weird at all. I love that thing. It's gonna be in my sig forever, too. Don't plan on gettin' rid of it...

That doesn't mean you (and others) can't use it, too, though...

One word:

Sunglasses

B)

there's this one guy who comes in my store all the time...he has THE nicest, most fit body...since it's summer time, he's come in a few times without his shirt on...i couldn't help but to stare...actually, i wasn't paying attention to where i was going because of it and ran right into the wall with my buggy...

the guy just frowned at me...i WISHED i'd been wearing sunglasses or faceglasses or whatever...:P

Archived