Pet Peeves

Hotplant

I keep feeling like I'm getting sick. I get all hoarse and cough a lot, and I feel like crap, so I take allergy pills. Then it goes away. Then it comes back. I don't really know whether it's allergies or if I'm just sick. It's really driving me nuts.

I keep feeling like I'm getting sick. I get all hoarse and cough a lot, and I feel like crap, so I take allergy pills. Then it goes away. Then it comes back. I don't really know whether it's allergies or if I'm just sick. It's really driving me nuts.

It sounds like allergies. If you take the medicine and then it stops it's because, the allergy pills are working. You might take one a day for a few days. If they don't help it's more likely a cold. Trust me. I've got so, many allergies I should live in a bubble <_<.

Kat--it's strange, because I feel like I have the beginnings of strep throat or something, but it doesn't always stay away when I'm taking the allergy pills.

We're going thru a late flu season out west Mandy.

Yuck. No flu, please!

Stupid late westerners' flu season. I really feel like dog poo.

I'm guessing you people up in BC sent it down to Idaho. Curses on you. ;)

I've been waking up every morning all week with a sore throat. (but it clears up as soon as I get up and move around)

...and this is EXACTLY how I felt about two weeks ago. Meh.

Yuck. No flu, please!

Stupid late westerners' flu season. I really feel like dog poo.

I'm guessing you people up in BC sent it down to Idaho. Curses on you. ;)

I've been waking up every morning all week with a sore throat. (but it clears up as soon as I get up and move around)

...and this is EXACTLY how I felt about two weeks ago. Meh.

Ha Ha. Blame BC

I've got a touch of it myself but it isn't as bad as most flu's. They say it is short lived

Kat--it's strange, because I feel like I have the beginnings of strep throat or something, but it doesn't always stay away when I'm taking the allergy pills.

Hopefully it's not strep. Could be from a post nasal drip. I hope you feel better soon though.

Text Talk-Ooo that really annoys me-I get emails with wubu2 at the beggining and I'm like... What! can't you just do it normally!!!

poeple who sterotype or label.

When poeple do this; (happened to me the other day)

*talking about LZ with a friend*

"yeah I think they are rubbish"

"ok..have you heard them?"

"no not really but I bet they are"

Grrrrr...and the point is.....? :angry:

I'm about to have to do something really gross and disgusting(for a medical procedure coming up). And I don't know If I can do it. I won't say what it is, because it is just too gross and vomit inducing :bagoverhead:

I'm about to have to do something really gross and disgusting(for a medical procedure coming up). And I don't know If I can do it. I won't say what it is, because it is just too gross and vomit inducing :bagoverhead:

A prep of some sort, like with Golightly? Just a guess.

Nope, that's not it. It's nothing physically painful, it's just repulsive psychologically. It may not be a big deal to some, but it is to me. :unsure:

Edit: But like I stated, I'm not gonna tell what it is. so as not to make anyone sick.

Nope, that's not it. It's nothing physically painful, it's just repulsive psychologically. It may not be a big deal to some, but it is to me. :unsure:

Edit: But like I stated, I'm not gonna tell what it is. so as not to make anyone sick.

I'm not trying to pry... just as an RN i was curious... it's my nature. I hope your test goes well :)

Something that drives me crazy: when you buy new jeans, and then your undergarments get dyed from them!

I've washed my jeans in vinegar and more than once, but my underwear have an indigo tint to them! Grrrr!

Archived