Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Life is a weird place, you just have to distinguish between weird funny and weird dangerous! :unsure:

True enough. What makes me really good at it in real life seems to be my downfall on the internet where, the advantage of looking someone in the eye is not an option.

No she isn't. I don't think i have ever met a woman or known a woman or known anyone that has met or known a woman who hasn't played hard to get.

Playing Hard to get = Saying no when you don't really mean it.

And you've met every single woman out there to make that statement :slapface:

True enough. What makes me really good at it in real life seems to be my downfall on the internet where, the advantage of looking someone in the eye is not an option.

This is true for anyone unless you know how to read minds :lol:

Eventually they will give themselves away, it's easy to remember the truth! ;)

No she isn't. I don't think i have ever met a woman or known a woman or known anyone that has met or known a woman who hasn't played hard to get.

Playing Hard to get = Saying no when you don't really mean it.

Do you seriously have that big of a fucking ego to where you think every single woman who turned you down was "playing hard-to-get"??

There is no good reason for hiding one's gender on a site like this. No damn reason except to decieve. Period. Good to know Im not the only one seeing the bullshit that is being posted here.

Considering this site is no different than those where predators may hang out I see no problem with someone not revealing their gender, particularly females. I've mentioned this already but that's why it's optional to list as much (or as little) information as you want in your profile. This goes for gender, age, your location, etc.

Considering that we have a former member who takes a liking to young girls constantly re-registering, I think people SHOULDN'T put their ages or genders in their profiles if they don't want to. We have a lot of younger members, why should they be at risk?

I choose to reveal that I'm a chick and that I'm almost 27. Goody gumdrops. Someone else may not want to reveal their age, or gender, or location or what have you. That's okay too. You are not required to know these things about people. This isn't a cyber sex site, you don't need to make sure you're talking to the right gender. These things have a way of working themselves out through casual conversation anyway.

There is no good reason for hiding one's gender on a site like this. No damn reason except to decieve. Period. Good to know Im not the only one seeing the bullshit that is being posted here.

On a site like this? This site is on the internet. People are not required to enter personal information and certainly it's a judgement call on the individual's part. Your idea of people needing to tell their name, age, location and sexual preference is "bullshit".

Don't act all high and mighty when you have dissed many a user on this site. Be gracious you have been forgiven by many and maybe extend a little of that good will to others (or ignore people you don't like). That's what a grown man would do.

But the problem occurs when someone says no, means no, and the other person thinks no means yes.

That was part of my original point. Women who truly mean no have to put up with crap because of the women that didn't mean no and were just playing hard to get. If women didn't do that game playing then there would be no mixed signals. Women should encourage the women that play hard to get to stop it.

But the problem occurs when someone says no, means no, and the other person thinks no means yes.

That was part of my original point. Women who truly mean no have to put up with crap because of the women that didn't mean no and were just playing hard to get. If women didn't do that game playing then there would be no mixed signals. Women should encourage the women that play hard to get to stop it.

Do you seriously have that big of a fucking ego to where you think every single woman who turned you down was "playing hard-to-get"??

I am not talking about about my teen years. Those girls truly had no use for me. I don't give women the opportunity to play hard to get because i don't pursue them. But women do it all the time. I see it and friends experience it,etc. And i doubt Toronto isn't the only city it happens in.

I've seen just as many guys playing games :rolleyes: stringn' many women along for sex, drugs

shelter, money, food or what ever.

Okay ladies, you all know who you are, stop playing hard to get if that is what you are doing.

Happy now? :D

Archived