Pet Peeves

Hotplant

You can only be strung along if you want to be.

I am not saying men don't play games. But women are the ones who play hard to get most of the time and that's the topic we were on about. Some girl was talking about why some men can't take no for an answer. And it's because of the games that a lot of women play.

If you go out on the dating scene you will see that No does not always mean no.

If you know about it! :slapface:

Tell that to a Judge! :rolleyes:

One of my pet peeves is when I sit down to write a book and never quite get around to finishing it.

How many have you started EL? I started one. I think you would probably be a great writer! A researcher for sure!!

Okay ladies, you all know who you are, stop playing hard to get if that is what you are doing.

Happy now? :D

You mean I should drop the facade now and tell Spats that I'm truly in love with him, I need him, want him and won't rest until I HAVE him?! Ahahahahhaha!! JK :slapface:

I am Ed. Never denied it except perhaps in fun. I have been known to use parody many many times in the past. And I am not using a proxy or deception with KB or Sam.

I said they do a fine job and they make mistakes like all of us and I damned well meant what I said. Most of the mistakes I made was like a decade ago and one prank sure caused a wave that is still felt today. Since then I know for a fact how much computer time I could have wasted. I have the code for it but I locked it away and so did everyone else online.

These things have been done as University projects actually. Something I was unaware of until last week (meaning guys posing as girls and vs versa for a masters thesis and such)

Yes, I've realized you were Ed since day one..and before that Speedracer, who was a bit of a snot to me but not too bad and before THAT, well I can't even remember but you were HORRIBLE to me!

Since you've been Mary you've been nicer. I like you better as the kinder, gentler sex ; ) so I haven't had any issues with you :P But I'm glad it's out in the open you are Ed.

Yes, I've realized you were Ed since day one..and before that Speedracer, who was a bit of a snot to me but not too bad and before THAT, well I can't even remember but you were HORRIBLE to me!

Since you've been Mary you've been nicer. I like you better as the kinder, gentler sex ; ) so I haven't had any issues with you :P But I'm glad it's out in the open you are Ed.

Good. You and you know who were great pals as I recall and this was why. You came at me out of no where defending her..but I put some thought to that too and figured you were scammed too you see.

Good. You and you know who were great pals as I recall and this was why. You came at me out of no where defending her..but I put some thought to that too and figured you were scammed too you see.

LOL! No, I don't know who. I'm pals with a lot of people. And I also come out of no where to defend ANYONE who is being what I view as unfairly attacked. PM me about 'who' because I'm curious as hell, LOL! I carry no grudges. I really don't even remember all the details, honust injun :D

LOL! No, I don't know who. I'm pals with a lot of people. And I also come out of no where to defend ANYONE who is being what I view as unfairly attacked. PM me about 'who' because I'm curious as hell, LOL! I carry no grudges. I really don't even remember all the details, honust injun :D

No!

Not worth it, what is worth a mention though is a couple of your pals and I talked via emails and they vouched for you.

Well them and a couple mood adjusters.

No!

Not worth it, what is worth a mention though is a couple of your pals and I talked via emails and they vouched for you.

Well them and a couple mood adjusters.

Fair enough. Mysterious but I'll view it as a positive :D

:hippy:

I didn't say all women. I would wager most though.

I am not talking about my sex life. Some woman was complaining about guys not taking no for an answer and i said why that is.

You have to feeeeel the power young Jedi!

To quote another Jedi master....

It is time...

spats, do us all a favor and resist the urge to talk about your sex life, or lack thereof. Even if everyone else is talking about it, don't chime in. You can't talk about the subject of sex like an adult and that's what we all are.

... perhaps we can divert it to a single thread... contain it, we want... yes.

*nods wisely while ears move & eyes close halfway*

... yes, contain it we must. mmm...

~~~~~~~~~

edited to add.... It is done.

To quote another Jedi master....

It is time...

... perhaps we can divert it to a single thread... contain it, we want... yes.

*nods wisely while ears move & eyes close halfway*

... yes, contain it we must. mmm...

~~~~~~~~~

edited to add.... It is done.

Your funny...goodnight peeps and good luck Spats.

xxxooo

I didn't say all women. I would wager most though.

Oh really, so if I said for example 'you would be hard pressed to find a lawyer that it's an unprincipled bastard'.....wouldn't it mean that I think lawyers in general are bastards?

I also didn't say that you 'said it', I said that you make it sound that way.

If you're unable to see these nuances, I'm sad to say that your communication skills froze at the age of ten.

'Most' is still wrong.

I am not talking about my sex life. Some woman was complaining about guys not taking no for an answer and i said why that is.

Spats, you are talking about your sex life all the time. Even when the discussion starts with talking about other people's sex life, you're always more than happy to contribute with your own verbal vomit. If that woman were complaining about her hairdo, you wouldn't even notice that post, but this gave you a perfect reason for reminding us again that you're not getting any. Women in this thread tell you that it is not so, even men in this thread tell you it is not so; what other reason there should be for your repeating the same shit over and over, than trying to find an answer to why you're not getting any?

:baby:

Went out to eat at IHOP today, and some lady was playing around with my 1 yr old son. Well, I told her to be careful because he's a meanie, just playing around, and she grabs his hand and says "oh your a meanie huh? AND SMACKS HIS HAND :o :o :o :o :o

Drivers who run red lights at high speeds.

I was about to make a right turn after my light had turned green.

On my left a guy came barrelling through the intersection on his red light.

Thank God I am cautious at intersections.

:o Damn right! I always use the 3 second rule, when the light turns green wait 3 secs before moving.

:o Damn right! I always use the 3 second rule, when the light turns green wait 3 secs before moving.

So you're the one causing all the tie ups :)

Eternal Light and Dzldoc, i agree with ya'll. Glad you didn't get hurt EL!

If that had been my mother, and some stranger smacked me or my sister on any part of our bodies.....that woman would have been laid out.

You're not kidding. I better never see a stranger lay a hand on my child.

Archived