Alice Cooper

Juliet

• 3 months later...

Killer is one of the very first records I ever bought back in the early 70s (if not the first record) but I've never seen Alice in concert. He was at the HOB in Myrtle last year but for reasons beyond my control, I was unable to make it. Hopefully I'll get another chance sometime in the near future. At this stage I've seen most of the artists in concert that I grew up listening to (even if it took over 20 years or more to do so), Alice is one of the last holdouts.

Killer is one of the very first records I ever bought back in the early 70s (if not the first record) but I've never seen Alice in concert. He was at the HOB in Myrtle last year but for reasons beyond my control, I was unable to make it. Hopefully I'll get another chance sometime in the near future. At this stage I've seen most of the artists in concert that I grew up listening to (even if it took over 20 years or more to do so), Alice is one of the last holdouts.

He really puts on a good show.

Oh my god Alice ya old bugger, happy birthday!

I have so many insane memories from his music…high school was so much fun with him in the background, at 14 I used to think the song "Poison" was the coolest thing ever :)

For me, it was Love It To Death, Killer, School's Out and Muscle of Love. While I think it's absolutely wonderful that another generation of teenagers grew up on Alice, I can't say I ever cared much for Poison or any of his other songs from that time period.

For me, it was Love It To Death, Killer, School's Out and Muscle of Love. While I think it's absolutely wonderful that another generation of teenagers grew up on Alice, I can't say I ever cared much for Poison or any of his other songs from that time period.

Well considering I was 14 in 2000, Poison was already very back dated, we got the tape from my best friend's older sister and just wore the living crap out of it...and then we discovered Iron Maiden..lol

Back in the early 70's Alice and his bandmates regularly hung out at Max's Kansas City in NYC. I spent many nights hanging out with those guys. Dennis Dunaway would spend an entire evening drinking ONE (1) beer. That's probably because he always had some hot piece of ass on his arm.

Ahhhh...the 70's....

I saw Alice on the Craig Ferguson show just after he finished the 07 leg of the Psycho Drama tour...He was talking about all the beautiful women in Russia...none as beautiful as his wife though..Ahhhh...

Juliet

PS Jethro...does Alice still keep in touch with Dennis and other members of his 70's band?

Ahhhh...the 70's....

I saw Alice on the Craig Ferguson show just after he finished the 07 leg of the Psycho Drama tour...He was talking about all the beautiful women in Russia...none as beautiful as his wife though..Ahhhh...

Juliet

PS Jethro...does Alice still keep in touch with Dennis and other members of his 70's band?

Alice hasn't really talked to those guys since 1975. LOL!! They did all rally around Glen when he was dying.

I am not aware of what happened with Glen...Was he the member who had diabetes?

I saw the band in the early 70's in London Canada..I'll never forget it...we could get up close to the stage..and see them all....oh yes and the gilotine...can't forget the props...

Please tell me about more about Glen...

Archived