Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

I agree with strider, you look lovely :)

I wish more young girls could see that dressing like you is so much more becoming than the half-naked trashy look.....

Thank you! :) And I agree, most of the time young girls don't realise that they can look beautiful but still be respected.

These are so great that I want to reply to everyone...so I will, haha!

What a fantastic photograph Strider! :D Such warm and happy vibes, love it! I play guitar too :)

Hannah...I'm so envious! Look at that smile on Jimmy's face, it must of been wonderful meeting him :D And it's lovely to meet you too!

Marlam I'm guessing that SkiExpo is some sort of skiing convention? That's pretty cool, I tried to ski once when I was a teenager, it did not go well, haha! Would love to give it a go again though.

And lcondo123 thanks for posting those videos, I play drums a little so it's great to see that, you're really good!

So lovely so see everyone! Really nice to put faces to the names :)

the only important picture of me for obvious reasons, taken this past Wednesday at one of Jimmy's book signings! I've only just started using this forum, but have enjoyed reading and learning from it throughout the past several years. pleased to meet you all :)

-hannah

Seriously, it's you? It's been my screen saver.

tumblr_nelkxvTbcf1qik14so1_1280.jpg

the only important picture of me for obvious reasons, taken this past Wednesday at one of Jimmy's book signings! I've only just started using this forum, but have enjoyed reading and learning from it throughout the past several years. pleased to meet you all :)

-hannah

Good job Hannah, getting in to Jimmy's book event! What # in line were you? Is that a Led Zeppelin picture disc you're holding...did he sign it for you? Who took the photo?

Marlam I'm guessing that SkiExpo is some sort of skiing convention? That's pretty cool, I tried to ski once when I was a teenager, it did not go well, haha! Would love to give it a go again though.

Basically it's a fair/exhibition where where different companies display and sell their products. There's also interviews of famous winter sports athletes, presentations etc. I was able to get an autograph from a Finnish cross-country skiing olympic champion and also met a world champion of the same sport. That was pretty cool :)

Edited by marlam

She's holding a Yardbirds interview picture disc titled Afternoon Tea, released in 1982. I was given one as a Christmas gift in 1989, which is how I recognized it so readily.

http://www.amazon.com/Afternoon-Tea-Picture-Disc-Yardbirds/dp/B002Q94YIW

Yeah! That is me indeed, a friend took a video of our conversation, from which I derived this screenshot (simply had to capture that smile, Zoe! :) )

I wanted to get the picture disk signed, which his entourage wouldn't permit, but Jimmy noticed it and said it was good to see a Yardbirds fan. Made my week.

Thanks, Strider! I was number 245, so I'm very thankful to have made it! What about you?

Yeah! That is me indeed, a friend took a video of our conversation, from which I derived this screenshot (simply had to capture that smile, Zoe! :) )

I wanted to get the picture disk signed, which his entourage wouldn't permit, but Jimmy noticed it and said it was good to see a Yardbirds fan. Made my week.

Thanks, Strider! I was number 245, so I'm very thankful to have made it! What about you?

Thank you Vixen. So #245? Was that somewhere around the middle of the line? I'll let you know what my number is when it happens...the L.A. date is still a couple days away.

Thank you Vixen. So #245? Was that somewhere around the middle of the line? I'll let you know what my number is when it happens...the L.A. date is still a couple days away.

250 was the max, so I was towards the very end of the line til it switched to standby. I took a risk getting there late, best of luck to you! Can't wait to hear how the event in LA goes.

Basically it's a fair/exhibition where where different companies display and sell their products. There's also interviews of famous winter sports athletes, presentations etc. I was able to get an autograph from a Finnish cross-country skiing olympic champion and also met a world champion of the same sport. That was pretty cool :)

That sounds like a lot of fun! :) I'd definitely like to take up some kind of sport like that. I thought about snowboarding, although I'm sure I heard ages ago that it would be better to learn to ski first...then again I may just be making that up lol, is there any truth in it? What are the names of the people you met and got an autograph form?