Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Really fabulous photos everyone. Keep posting :)

Here's me with Simon (left) and Billy from Zep tribute band Letz Zep. I went to see them last week and I was really wowed! Simon is an amazing drummer, really powerful. He did Moby Dick total justice. Billy was fab, a superb vocalist with a great range.

Save0001.jpg

I love this picture! You're a beauty, and black/white pics are the best!

Thank you Sophia, I love your pics too...you are very cute ^_^ and you're right- black/ white pics are really the best...

Edited by Adi

Here's me with Simon (left) and Billy from Zep tribute band Letz Zep. I went to see them last week and I was really wowed! Simon is an amazing drummer, really powerful. He did Moby Dick total justice. Billy was fab, a superb vocalist with a great range.

Save0001.jpg

B) You're a "Natural Rock Star" Miss HD

You're gorgeous!!

B) You're a "Natural Rock Star" Miss HD

Thanks BAAM :blush:

Dzldoc, if I could sing, I'm sure I would be gracing some stage somewhere. I would have loved to have sung in a band but, alas, I don't have the necessary attribute that you need ;)

Think JPJ, BOE '77...well, I am worse than that :lol:

Luv ya JPJ, I know you wasn't well B)

Save0001.jpg

I am getting a little jealous You look fabulous as always

Everyone looks so great! Since it's almost Thanksgiving, I thought I'd post some pictures from last Thanksgiving break..

Me and my mama.. she's a fox, ain't she?

006vj4.jpg

Me and my cousin.. attached at the hip

011sm9.jpg

and a little post thanksgiving smoke B)

004qg5.jpg

Great picture and yes Mom is lookin good

HappyBirthdayJersie175.jpg

My (almost) 4 week old niece and I yesterday.

HappyBirthdayJersie146.jpg

Here we are taking a nap together last Saturday...(pardon the lack of makeup...)

l_7305bc1b5ad84ad6a1e652e567f7022f.jpg

Baby Jersie and I at the hospital--on her REAL birthday!

Enjoy her they grow up so fast.Pretty soon She will be asking You a million questions always take the time to answer even if You dont have the time.It is truly the most precious gift You can receive in this life a child makes it all worth while.You are both very Beautiful.OOOPS I did not realize You are the Aunt but everything I said still goes. Family is oh so important in this world.As Her Aunt She will be asking You a million and one questions some that they wont ask thier Mom .

Edited by alwizard03

would love to - but don't know how :(

You just need to create a photobucket account, upload the pic to photobucket and then you need to copy the direct link of the image and paste it in the add image option when you are adding your reply...

Edited by Adi

DSC03256-1.jpg

DSC03263.jpg

My Daughter age 24 is also on the swing

DSC03286.jpg

DSC03388-1.jpg

DSC03391-1.jpg

My Grandchildren youngest Izaiah will be 2 on xmas day and My oldest Allysa just turned 12 and Me at the Rennisance Festival in Hammond Louisiana Yesterday.I was supposed to have all five of them but one was sick one was punished and one went with parents on a unexpected trip. maybe next year.

Edited by alwizard03

Hey Al, I've been wanting to go to that festival for a long time now :slapface: maybe next year

Nice family photos

Let Me know You can go with us if You like. Met a old Navy buddy that I have not seen since 1982.

He works for a Air Conditioning Company and rebuilds and sales Harleys on the side.

DSC03395.jpg

Me and Mike at His House oh He only live about 30 minutes from Me .