Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Like your shirt & the necklace in that first photo, Lucyinthesky!

And...hope you enjoyed your stay in Rome ...I am originally from Italy.. :P

That's so cool that you're from Italy! It is my favourite country of the world (except for england) and I have been there for at least seven times (three times in rome). Rome is the most unbelievable and most beautiful city I've been to, the Forum Romanum, Trastevere, Corso, all the small aleys with the second hand shops in it...

Im a lover of the Italian and ancient Roman culture, and I try to learn the language, I can understand some, but the grammar...well...

That's so cool that you're from Italy! It is my favourite country of the world (except for england) and I have been there for at least seven times (three times in rome). Rome is the most unbelievable and most beautiful city I've been to, the Forum Romanum, Trastevere, Corso, all the small aleys with the second hand shops in it...

Im a lover of the Italian and ancient Roman culture, and I try to learn the language, I can understand some, but the grammar...well...

aww.. thanks, lucyinthesky! It's always nice to meet people that can appreciate our culture & history, That's what I miss so badly about my country. CULTURE, CULTURE & CULTURE!! and the BELLA VITA! :D You know, good food, nice wine, passion, and AMORE AMORE!!! :D

You' ll be fine with the Italian language. If you can say CIAO and TI AMO, that's it! You will be so welcome in our country! ;)

Rome is the eternal city as we call it, but I think Venice is the ULTIMATE city in the world! :P OK, I am a little biased as I am from Venice...but the atmosphere you breath in Venice has no comparison, trust me..Just ENCHANTING & MAGIC! The city where you fall in love...hhahahaha

venezia.jpg

aww.. thanks, lucyinthesky! It's always nice to meet people that can appreciate our culture & history, That's what I miss so badly about my country. CULTURE, CULTURE & CULTURE!! and the BELLA VITA! :D You know, good food, nice wine, passion, and AMORE AMORE!!! :D

You' ll be fine with the Italian language. If you can say CIAO and TI AMO, that's it! You will be so welcome in our country! ;)

Rome is the eternal city as we call it, but I think Venice is the ULTIMATE city in the world! :P OK, I am a little biased as I am from Venice...but the atmosphere you breath in Venice has no comparison, trust me..Just ENCHANTING & MAGIC! The city where you fall in love...hhahahaha

venezia.jpg

Been to venice twice myself! It's a stunning city, but all these horrible tourists everywhere...fortunately my dad speaks Italiain very well and we could see things that other people don't.

Hey, why don't you found an "ITALIA"thread? We could go on there! (seem to get of topic a bit...)

Here are some old photos of myself, in chronological order, from 1979-2007.....

1980-1.jpg

They are all great photos, but I love the way this one looks. It reminds me of the ones of Jonesy that are the face shot in black and white. I beleive they are from the backstage stuff from '71.

BTW, You are have very pretty eyes.

Great photos everyone :D

My daughter took this, this morning

020-1.jpg

And a self portrait!

007-1.jpg

I did not think it was possible for You to be any prettier than Your earlier pictures but once again I find myself pleasently surprised.You are so verry Beautiful and I am so lucky to be able to call You My Friend.

Thanks for the kind words, LZF, Amazonic, Beatbo.... People have repeatedly told me I look a bit like Syd Barrett, and I quite like that, actually. Nobody's ever mentioned Jonesy though, lzfan - I'm honored! :D

And everybody else's photos are great, beatbo, brspled, Miss Honeydripper..... etc. etc.