Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Thats cool! And I'm not a big fan, I liked them when I was younger but he definitely is a looker ;) them Hanson boys!

Lol, yeah they're all really good looking! If you haven't heard their music recently, you should definately check them out! They're really great :)

^^very nice!! =)

All of you guys look great and Mandy you and the baby look so cute! Here is a recent pic of me.

Dave.jpg

you look great, Dave!! :)

Really fabulous photos everyone. Keep posting :)

Here's me with Simon (left) and Billy from Zep tribute band Letz Zep. I went to see them last week and I was really wowed! Simon is an amazing drummer, really powerful. He did Moby Dick total justice. Billy was fab, a superb vocalist with a great range.

Save0001.jpg

I love the pic, you're very beautiful! :D

You remind me of Robert's daughter, Carmen :)

Really? I've never seen any photos of her...

Hey, Percy! Adoro il tuo look in questa foto!! Where was the manifestation? In Florence?

Peace & Love, Girl! :hippy:

Actually the manifestation was in my town: "Carrara". Thank you for the compliment... :P

Edited by °°Percy°°

danelectro, I like your arty pic! It's fun working with pictures in photoshop. One can come up with really trippy pictures. B)

Here's a pic of me and my new Crestwood from yesterday, almost looking a bit snotty showing off my new axe! LOL Well, I am very happy over my new purchase. :D

l_f56b34d4f93640f1a49ddf7f47daa278.jpg

Cools pics everyone :)

looking beautful as always Noora ;)

Heres an old pic of me but i havent changed much of late apart from my hair is a little longer now and more curly. Really wish i had striaght hair sometimes mine doesnt seem to want to conform to any style.

Gonna post some new pics soon when i get my new digital camera.

DSCN1316lz.jpg

check that for a cheesy smile.

Edited by Ethan

DN! I want that hat, it's so cool!!! :o

Very cool axe, Swede. I would be proud of it as well. B)

Ethan, I am very envious of your hair. :D My hair used to be long as yours.

I got myself a new winter coat, so I'll look sharp for those long cold winter days...

200812020611000.jpg

I took this on Monday morning before I had to work, that's why I look so damn tired. :P

danelectro, I like your arty pic! It's fun working with pictures in photoshop. One can come up with really trippy pictures. B)

Here's a pic of me and my new Crestwood from yesterday, almost looking a bit snotty showing off my new axe! LOL Well, I am very happy over my new purchase. :D

l_f56b34d4f93640f1a49ddf7f47daa278.jpg

Hey Swede, I really liked your guitar so I loooked it up and saw that one is going for $14,000. So-if you don't mind me asking-how much did you pay for that thing???? :lol: :lol: :lol: