zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Below is one of my favorites of Jimmy from Paris 1969-10-10 - so mysterious... but its sort of plain...

If you feel like gettin downrite jiggy with it though, you might put some color to it! Might be a fun task?

My avatar, however small it is, is from the same concert so you can see the correct colors. I will post it in a larger, more see-able version tomorrow.

Of course, you by no means have to do this picture. Just suggesting it to you if you like it or whatever.

fdfdfdflkflkgt3.jpg

^^Oh my gosh, they're fantastic!!! I LOVE the colors in the first ones. Jimmy especially catches my eye. And the last one of him with short hair is just beautiful:) Did you use oil pastels for the first three?

Edited by Sugarplum

^^Oh my gosh, they're fantastic!!! I LOVE the colors in the first ones. Jimmy especially catches my eye. And the last one of him with short hair is just beautiful:)

Thank you.

Did you use oil pastels for the first three?

Yep. :)

^^I like the dragonsuit one! And I love his scarves. I love the sense of style he had. And the last one captures his present look very well:)

So do I. I wish there where more pictures of him wearing that polka dot scarf with his stage outfit, then the 2 or 3 with Robert on the Starship. He looks so hot!

Edited by aen27

Ok guys, these pictures are rather old. I already posted them all on the old board, but many of you haven't seen them, so here they are again. :)

bonzo1.jpg

robert1.jpg

james1.jpg

No Jonesy, I know. I'm sorry. But I do like him, too.

jp80.jpg

jp756.jpg

Katuschka and aen27 these are absolutely amazing - everyone's work on here is just so unbelievable!! I am just blown away by them all!! (I couldn't even quote them all like I wanted to because there is a photo limit :rant:)

jp80.jpg

jp756.jpg

jpsrts.jpg

What he has on he climbs up the mountain in SRTS and with his cane he had. So British!

jp08.jpg

Those are gorgeous, I have never seen them before. I love Jimmy´s shirt in the combination with the spaceman´s trousers :wub:

And the Pagey with grey hair... *swoons*

Excellent work :thumbsup:

Thank you! I wanted them to be him! The combination Jimmy´s shirt with the spaceman´s trousers come from the pictures of him and Robert on the Starship. He looks so hot with his polka dot scarf. I wish there were more, instead of those 2 or 3 that Neal Preston took. I wanted to see if I could pull off the way he looks now. I'm so happy it worked.

Edited by aen27

The combination Jimmy´s shirt with the spaceman´s trousers come from the pictures of him and Robert on the Starship. He looks so hot with his polka dot scarf. I wish there were more, instead of those 2 or 3 that Neal Preston took.

Oh, I know those pics! But where is Jack Daniels? :D :D