zeppelin drawings

Katuschka

Peer Solero and Sugarplum, you are 2 VERY talented people, your drawings are awesome!!! If I could draw like that, I would have drawings and paintings of our fab four all over my house!!!

Keep them coming!!!!

I would like to second moffo's praise. Those drawings are amazing.

I can only just manage to draw a stickman ^_^

Edited by MissHoneydripper

I think it is disgusting that you have a rat in your sig and are clearly advocating poor hygiene. What the hell does it have to do with Led Zeppelin?

You have 10 minutes to explain yourself.

*kidding - I love Remy B) *

PMSL.....I understand the PM now!! Very funny!!

Thanks everyone so much for the compliments.. there is a lot of talent in here :)

I worked on his shirt some more today.. the pictures are a little dark though. I'll take some better ones tomorrow. I'm so afraid to start working on his hair :unsure:

5-30-08004.jpg

5-30-08002.jpg

I really love your work, it's so unique and expressive.

Everyone here is so talented! :D

Thank you. I really want them to be Jimmy. I agree, it's great to see everyone's work too.

Edited by aen27

That's amazing! And your drawing is looking really nice! :D

Thanks Chell :) I actually started yet another painting today :rolleyes: It's a Jimmy one. Good thing I only have to finish the hair on my Robert drawing for the most part.. I'm losing patience with that one :lol:

Edited by Sugarplum

^^Hehe, I'm glad you like it :)

I decided that the background wasn't really going in the direction that I was looking for, so I changed it. It's still in its early stages, but I think a darker background will draw more attention to his face:) I'm thinking I'll make it look sort of cosmic.. probably lots of deep tones, and reds :)

6-2-08030.jpg

6-2-08033.jpg

6-2-08034.jpg

Edited by Sugarplum

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9499/zepjr8.jpg

I know it's not a drawing, but it's a print that I had done, i got the black and white picture out of Bonzo's book and had this done. it measures 1m x 1.5m and looks fantastic!! I'm having a few problems displaying my pics, so just click on the link.... :blink:

Edited by moffo

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9499/zepjr8.jpg

I know it's not a drawing, but it's a print that I had done, i got the black and white picture out of Bonzo's book and had this done. it measures 1m x 1.5m and looks fantastic!! I'm having a few problems displaying my pics, so just click on the link.... :blink:

That looks awesome! I'd love to have that hanging on my wall:)