Appreciation on VALENTINE'S DAY

No Soul Man

If a woman calls within 48 hours, is that desperate in a man's POV?

Waiting to hear back anymore than 48-72 hours later is just painful and rude.

I think a woman should wait a bit to call too. What does POV stand for?

If a woman can sit back patiently for as long as she wants and wait for the guy to approach and ask for the number then she can wait for him to call.

If you have to ask, you're dumber than I thought.

And calling a woman back in 48 hours doesn't show you're desperate, you amoeba. It shows you are interested in pursuing something with her. If you wait too long, the woman will get the idea that you don't want to talk to her, go out with her, associate with her in any meaningful way. Is that the point of getting a girl's number? No, it's not. You get the number to use it, not cram it up your ass until the planets align in just the right pattern. My God.

Then she's mistaken for thinking that way. She should not presume that's the reason.

So the women want the guy to do the approaching and ask for the number and to call within the time frame she wants. Anything else?

The song remains the same, doesn't it? :lol:

What's all this bullshit about waiting 48 hours? If I'm interested in someone, I call the very next day. No if's ands or buts. Wait 48 hours my ass. What's next? You have to say "Mother may I?" before you can pick up the phone? Gawd...

There are no goddamn fucking rules!!! Go by instinct and grow a pair. Not in that order either. Otherwise your fist will wear out before age 30.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, but guys have made the mistake of calling to soon. I did once and am never making that mistake again.

Okay, but guys have made the mistake of calling to soon. I did once and am never making that mistake again.

That's the silliest crap I've ever heard, man. Sorry.

If she's really all that interested, she's not going to be watching the calendar. She's gonna be expecting a call. And the sooner you take a lil' advice from all us patient souls trying to help, the better off you'll be.

FUCK THE RULES. THERE ARE NO RULES.

Nopt really doing anything for Valentine's Day. My girlfriend is low on money and doesn't want to do anything really special, other than go to a movie and maybe dinner, which I plan on doing.

So a chick flick it is...and hopefully something afterwards ;)

That sounds like a good course of action. B)

That's the silliest crap I've ever heard, man. Sorry.

If she's really all that interested, she's not going to be watching the calendar. She's gonna be expecting a call. And the sooner you take a lil' advice from all us patient souls trying to help, the better off you'll be.

FUCK THE RULES. THERE ARE NO RULES.

I am just going by what i have experienced.

We live in a secluded area so my husband and I took a break from work and ate lunch outside together. We have a shared sense of humor and, at one point, we were laughing so hard (after all this time, I still love to hear him laugh and watch his eyes light up), that we were falling over. :wub::kiss:

Archived