Appreciation on VALENTINE'S DAY

No Soul Man

Buy yourself a card and give yourself a handjob then you can have sex with the person you really love :whistling:

It's time you lost your virginity anyway spats and so it might as well be to yourself. :P

:hysterical::hysterical:

Too much! Too much!

:hysterical:

I've made chocolate dipped strawberries and I have wine on hand. We're going to dinner on Sunday instead of Thursday because I have 12 hours of school tomorrow.

Last year--I got him all th eAustin Powers DVDs, and I got...nevermind... ;)

I just saw a segment for singles on the news, rules for singles. Number one rule for a man was to call the woman within 48-72hours after meeting. No. 1 rule for a woman was to call the man back.

Right right, we all know that basic stuff.

But what was interesting was that they said there are alot of single women out tonight, they said to the men that geeks shine tonight. Damn, maybe this music geek is gonna hit a couple bars later.

I just saw a segment for singles on the news, rules for singles. Number one rule for a man was to call the woman within 48-72hours after meeting. No. 1 rule for a woman was to call the man back.

But what was interesting was that they said there are alot of single women out tonight, they said to the men that geeks shine tonight. Damn, maybe this music geek is gonna hit a couple bars later.

Have you tried the online dating thing? It is a real big thing now. You get to see pictures and get to know someone a bit without having to go make a fool out of yourself hitting on them at a bar. I think it is a better way of meeting someone than in bars. You will get more of an assortment of personlities to chose from and women that are not playing games like some of the young ones at the bar scene. It worked for me. happily married going on 3 yrs.

i saw that woman on tv saying that stuff. She was full of it. She also said that women should never approach or ask men out. She pretty much encouraged women to act like princess'.

She is setting the woman's movement back 50 years.

And a guy should wait longer than that to call her back.

Have you tried the online dating thing? It is a real big thing now. You get to see pictures and get to know someone a bit without having to go make a fool out of yourself hitting on them at a bar. I think it is a better way of meeting someone than in bars. You will get more of an assortment of personlities to chose from and women that are not playing games like some of the young ones at the bar scene. It worked for me. happily married going on 3 yrs.

It worked for a buddy of mine. You can search through women to see the ones that have a lot in common with you and who have the type of looks you like.

Women are princesses. We are goddesses, we should worshiped. Fresh flowers should be laid at our feet every day, a halo of sunlight should rest upon our brows and we should nary shed a bead of sweat, as delicate moonbeams such as us should never do any kind of physical work.

You know nothing about the women's movement, so can it. And if a man is really interested in a woman, he should NOT wait more than 48 hours to call her. Waiting any longer than that means the guy isn't interested and both parties are free to move on. If you're interested, you show you're interested, you don't play games. Waiting that long is playing games. I thought you hated game-playing? Ooops, caught you in that one.

i saw that woman on tv saying that stuff. She was full of it. She also said that women should never approach or ask men out. She pretty much encouraged women to act like princess'.

She is setting the woman's movement back 50 years.

And a guy should wait longer than that to call her back.

I think your acting like a princess .

Women are princesses. We are goddesses, we should worshiped. Fresh flowers should be laid at our feet every day, a halo of sunlight should rest upon our brows and we should nary shed a bead of sweat, as delicate moonbeams such as us should never do any kind of physical work.

You know nothing about the women's movement, so can it. And if a man is really interested in a woman, he should NOT wait more than 48 hours to call her. Waiting any longer than that means the guy isn't interested and both parties are free to move on. If you're interested, you show you're interested, you don't play games. Waiting that long is playing games. I thought you hated game-playing? Ooops, caught you in that one.

You said it.

Happy for my roommate, she is being treated like that today, she has received THREE bouquets, chocolates and cards. Happy she is treated like that, but can't lie, makes me a little SAD. (Singles Awareness Day). :(

Are you serious about the "women are princess" bit??? :blink::blink::blink: Please say no.

I hope that "show your interested" part applies to women too?

I have always waited longer than 48 hours to call women back. It 's best to come across as casual and laidback. Other wise you look desperate.

Are you serious about the "women are princess" bit??? :blink::blink::blink: Please say no.

I hope that "show your interested" part applies to women too?

I have always waited longer than 48 hours to call women back. It 's best come across as casual and laid. Other wise you look desperate.

If a woman calls within 48 hours, is that desperate in a man's POV?

Waiting to hear back anymore than 48-72 hours later is just painful and rude.

If you have to ask, you're dumber than I thought.

And calling a woman back in 48 hours doesn't show you're desperate, you amoeba. It shows you are interested in pursuing something with her. If you wait too long, the woman will get the idea that you don't want to talk to her, go out with her, associate with her in any meaningful way. Is that the point of getting a girl's number? No, it's not. You get the number to use it, not cram it up your ass until the planets align in just the right pattern. My God.

The song remains the same, doesn't it? :lol:

What's all this bullshit about waiting 48 hours? If I'm interested in someone, I call the very next day. No if's ands or buts. Wait 48 hours my ass. What's next? You have to say "Mother may I?" before you can pick up the phone? Gawd...

There are no goddamn fucking rules!!! Go by instinct and grow a pair. Not in that order either. Otherwise your fist will wear out before age 30.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And furthermore, women do not fart or poop. Remember that.

Archived