Another Newby

dogbreath

Just a note to say hello. Been a Zep fan since 1969 when my brother bought me Zep II for my birthday. I've since bought every studio album in every format from vinyl to CD. Went to the 1972 concert at the Hard Rock Centre, Manchester, UK and that was awesome. So, as you can guess, I'm no Spring chicken! So, it's greetings from Manchester, UK. :D

Hi All,

I joined the Forum in January this year althouhg I've looked at the Achilles Last Stand and until recently Electric Magic Sites for years.

Anyway, hello from Oz and I look forward to many stimulating and passionate discussions with you in the future.

And hopefully make some new friends.

Welcome dogbreath. :wave:

I’m just interested, but why is your screen name dogbreath? :unsure:

I've used this moniker on various forums over the years. It's source stems from various terms of abuse which I hurl at other motorists when I feel a bout of road rage comin' on!!

It's not halitosis related, neither do I subscribe to self disparagement or self flagellation!

Tell me, why alla? :P

I've used this moniker on various forums over the years. It's source stems from various terms of abuse which I hurl at other motorists when I feel a bout of road rage comin' on!!

It's not halitosis related, neither do I subscribe to self disparagement or self flagellation!

Tell me, why alla? :P

:lol:

I just wondered if there was a story involved. I love your avatar, it's so..... dog breathy. :D

Well bugger me....tis a Pie Eater!! :P

Hi there

I'm a Pie Eater, too ... only the best class of people on here, y'know!

Welcome, dogbreath (that sounds really funny!) :lol:

Dare I ask if you are from the red or the light blue side of Manchester? (I'm a Red).

Just a note to say hello. Been a Zep fan since 1969 when my brother bought me Zep II for my birthday. I've since bought every studio album in every format from vinyl to CD. Went to the 1972 concert at the Hard Rock Centre, Manchester, UK and that was awesome. So, as you can guess, I'm no Spring chicken! So, it's greetings from Manchester, UK. :D

I am new as well, welcome another UK citizen. B)

Hi there

I'm a Pie Eater, too ... only the best class of people on here, y'know!

Welcome, dogbreath (that sounds really funny!) :lol:

Dare I ask if you are from the red or the light blue side of Manchester? (I'm a Red).

I'm more of a pasty eater than a pie eater!

...and I'm closer to Wigan than Manchester. Probably more of a blue than a red but enjoy watching Spurs most of all! Well, someone has to!! :P