World Tour?

mundo

Ok Simple enough, I put my hopes and faith in the fact that the that this may reach the band, and enough people will support me to ignite the powder keg of a rumor that has been floating around ... the led zeppelin world tour! I dont think i need to say much than that to get your support, or the support of others so this is what you can do... reply to this thread, name, where your from and any other supporting words you might have for the band, then tell your friends, even the ones not a part of this forum and get them to sign up, as we all know the band is comming very close to touring and this just could be the final straw so please show your support, and i'll see you at the show (you can find me in the front row, dead center :P )

Ok Simple enough, I put my hopes and faith in the fact that the that this may reach the band, and enough people will support me to ignite the powder keg of a rumor that has been floating around ... the led zeppelin world tour! I dont think i need to say much than that to get your support, or the support of others so this is what you can do... reply to this thread, name, where your from and any other supporting words you might have for the band, then tell your friends, even the ones not a part of this forum and get them to sign up, as we all know the band is comming very close to touring and this just could be the final straw so please show your support, and i'll see you at the show (you can find me in the front row, dead center :P )

I don't really care that you repeated a common topic on this forum, this was after all your first post. Some of the other more rigid members here might give you shit. If they do tour, on whatever scale it might be, there will be a lot of disappointed people who don't get tickets. And you my friend should lower your seating expectations, unless you know Donald Trump, because that is who will be sitting in the front row.

Yeah, come to think of it I'd actually like them to tour. Kinda...I might get to see them...like. Would be fun. :)

If they don't play for more than two hours that is. I'm not into those looooong shows that go on forever. Gets kinda boring if you know what I mean.

Hello:

I would like them to tour. However, if ticket prices are too high, I could not afford to go.

It appears from the reports of other high profile tours that tickets go very fast and many fans are left out.

I would much prefer that they perform on tv at some point; i.e. at The Grammies or Brit Awards or Saturday Night Live.

Juliet :)

Absolutely, I would love them to do one more world tour.

I saw them back in the seventies, and it is something I will never ever forget, it was amazing, no other gig has ever come near what it was like back then.

So, if any of the guys, read this,come on please do a tour,I so would like to see you again......

There is no price I wouldnt pay. What the hell is money? You cant take it with you like the memories of a Zeppelin concert. It will be expensive and it should be. After all, if all these junk bands can charge the kind of money they are, the best band of all time should be able to also.

WOW...

I'm impressed with your passionate argument....

Juliet

What is money? How about that thing that pays bills, puts clothes on your back and food in your kids' mouths. If you have to go into debt for a rock concert, you're fiscally irresponsible and you deserve to be broke. Oh, you'll have Zeppelin memories while you can't afford groceries, your gas and lights get shut off and you're 3 months past due on your rent. Yup, those memories will sure come in handy then.

What is money? How about that thing that pays bills, puts clothes on your back and food in your kids' mouths. If you have to go into debt for a rock concert, you're fiscally irresponsible and you deserve to be broke. Oh, you'll have Zeppelin memories while you can't afford groceries, your gas and lights get shut off and you're 3 months past due on your rent. Yup, those memories will sure come in handy then.

YEAH, WHAT'S A BUCK OR............................................200!!!! :) :)

ZEP RUUUUULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

Wow. A gal from the UK that saw Led Zeppelin in the 70s. You are the first woman I have seenn post that saw them "back in the day". Well get ready because I am a believer. Jimmy and Robert and JPJ will not let theiir fans down They know the demand is incredible. And they will want to give John Bonham's son his shot at glory. It will add to their legacy and it will give them an extended fan base with the new generation. It will make them even more immortal than they already are. So to those of you that are saying it wont happen, how much would you like to wager? Put your money where your mouth is. they will tour!!!

I even remember, what I wore that night,wish so... much I could of kept those clothes, THEY REALLY ROCKED.

Archived